Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2013, 05:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Thursday

Woke to some rain it is suppose to rain all morning but thats ok the lawn will be happy

Well there is no more popcorn in the house and Sandy you are right that was just step 1
They now have the machine set up to remove any traces of smell
Of course it has a very loud fan lol

After that they do 2 skim coats on the ceiling then sand then paint
I think the sanding part is going to be the messy part

Everything is piled in the formal livingroom. the guy said we could move it back but it would just have to be moved again in a few day so .....

Heading to PT in a few My PT is not going to be happy I guess I moved to much stuff yesterday my hand is swollen and m,y neck is really sore oops

I am goign to see if hubby will take the stuff off the treadmill so at least I can get in there to exercise

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
Are you starting to regret having that ceiling taken out?

What kind of neck therapy are you doing? Is it helping? Since your one dr suggested pain management [and not therapy, I'm guessing?] I just wondered about that.

Do not know what is up 'round here, but it's nice and sunny and 71 right now. Saw lots of flowers yesterday at Home Depot and Wal*Mart, but didn't get any. Boy, the wave petunias are expensive this year. And I didn't see any coleus except a tray full of babies at HD.

Be back.

Old 05-02-2013, 05:15 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Evening! I'm just posting a short note, 2 days of garage sale and Bob and I are enjoying a beer or two

Connie those coleus' will grow fast, I always get the baby ones!

Still no news from Nashville, I don't know if they are totally unorganized or just so behind that they are all freaking. Anyway I am going to compose an e-mail for Bob on Monday to send. Nothing like being left up in the air after a job offer

Old 05-03-2013, 06:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
Morning ladies

Connie not regretting it yet but when it comes to the sanding once they skim the ceiling it may be another story

So far they are just doing stretches and traction type stuff at PT for my neck She did measurements yesterday and said it is showing more range of motion. I have the apt with the PM Dr on Monday. So we will see what he "recommends"

I also noticed the wave petunias had gone up in price.. Hopefully the big box stores will have some "spring sales"

Sandy I agree on sending a well worded email it might get you the update and will show that Bob is still interested
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals