Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2013, 05:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

begins today

They are starting the skim coat on the ceilings This should be an interesting part because this time they need full access so it looks like most of the stuff needs to come out of the rooms.
Right now the dining room is pretty much the empty space. So I would think it would be the best room to start with then they can move the stuff from the other rooms into it.
hmmm I may have to suggest this.

I have ortho doc follow up and the first apt with the PM Dr today PM Doc is at 11:45 and ortho at 1:30 there are in the same building. So I guess I will bring my kindle

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2013, 12:15 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Afternoon!

I just finished DA workout, and I watched the grandkids for a bit this morning (Kim's), she had a doctor appointment.

I stopped at Kohl's and did some damage to the checking account too Hubby did not care tho, which is good.

How long is it going to take to finally be done in your house Karla?

Old 05-06-2013, 01:53 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Just had an answer to Nashville question (my well worded e-mail), things are happening (as they do with machines) and they have 2 of the new hires working. Two other will begin in a few weeks and then Bob's turn. He is finally smiling

Old 05-07-2013, 05:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Sandy that is really good news

The ceiling guy was sick yesterday so no ceiling stuff done.

Interesting experience at the new DR after waiting in the exam room for almost an hour I went and found someone and told them I had an appt downstairs at ortho doc at 1:30
They hemmed and hawed and said well they were really busy and running behind (ya think) and someone would be right there unless I wanted to go downstairs and then come back. I basically said are you nuts I have wasted half the day already. 10 mins later I said I cant wait grabbed my purse and was about to walk out when the nurse realized I was serious and what do you know the DR appeared

He is really nice but I have a feeling that he wasn't really aware of what goes on with his office staff well lol he is now

He said my neck pain is being caused by the narrowing of the space where the nerve comes out of the spine
The pain is more from that than the arthritis that is there also because it gets worse as the day goes by

So more PT and some anti inflammatory stuff and if that doesn't work we will discuss the next step which is injections

I then went down to ortho and mentioned what a disaster it was up stairs and they said they hear it all the time and that they wish the DR new how unorganized his staff was
lol I said he does now

Ortho released me he said it takes another 6 weeks for the swelling to finally be gone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals