Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2013, 06:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

lol I joked that if there were here any longer I was going to claim them as deductions.

We were up till midnight last night watching the final 5 episodes of the Office so we just got up

I asked hubby if he wanted to go for breakfast this morning just the 2 of us then he wants to go to Home Depot

Not sure if we are going to tackle sorting the back 2 bedrooms we may just hang out and do nothing

I think it is suppose to rain sometime this weekend. Rainy weather is good sorting weather

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2013, 07:08 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Morning!

We have the two rooms cleaned out and Chad is just waiting on his brother. I have to go to the grocery store and then a quick visit to the hardware store for felt protectors to put on the legs of the two rooms full of furniture.

It will be a nice day up here today, I just may sit out in the sun, finish my book and get a little bit of color.

Have a good day all!

Old 05-18-2013, 08:56 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
We just got back from Home Depot and Lowes, too. I picked up a few things for the new bathroom..if it ever gets done. We were going to do some outside stuff, but it's already 85 and very humid out there and we both feel kind of "off" so I'll be getting the checkbook up to date and some bill paying done.

Sandy, I hope you get to hang out and enjoy the sun.

Take care.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:55 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Today I did a level 3 upper body workout from DA. Hoping it warms up just a couple degrees, so I can go pot some more plants. I am a big grouchy baby today.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:33 PM

Pattie I did get some R&R out in the sun, hopefully not too much I am very pale right now. I forgot the felt protectors but am safe in the fact that nothing can go back into the room until tomorrow night. Hopefully the hardware store (local, small) is open tomorrow.

Bob got a phone call from a plant in FL, Venice to be percise. They are calling him back tomorrow to get a feel if they want him to come down for an interview, he spoke with HR person yesterday, and will speak with plant supervisory Monday. He figures what the heck, TN is a for sure thing but no telling how soon, and the pay is good at this place too. I myself have to think about this, TN is 8 hour drive from my kids, FL is 24 hour drive (but a few hour plane trip). Still thinking, I guess with interviews more is better Just too bad that MI seems H#$L bent on hiring everyone through Temporary Services, poor pay and even poorer health care.

Got some yummy looking steaks for the grill. Baby red potatoes to slice and throw in the oven, Florida corn, and mixed fruit. Should be a good way of paying CHad and his brother for a days hard work. The steaks cost a small fortune but way worth it to have her house done.

Going to get. Still beautiful out so I guess a walk will be beneficial to the body

Old 05-19-2013, 06:48 AM

Wow, Sandy...Venice is only about an hour from here! That'd be good! There's no personal income tax down here.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Wow, Sandy...Venice is only about an hour from here! That'd be good! There's no personal income tax down here.

If it is still the way I remember it Venice is a beautiful area. If nothing else it was worth the up feeling the call gave him. He is getting antsy about Nashville, and that could still be another month away.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:29 AM

I can't blame him for getting antsy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals