Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 05:30 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,109,893 times

Advertisements

lol Good morning everyone

Have you ever just wanted to yell "wake up"
Sometimes when hubby and all 3 dogs are dozing in the evening and I am sitting there bored I have wanted to

Well happy Monday to everyone

Not sure what my exercise plan for the day will be.
I still have some major congestion draining going on. Isn't that nice I shared lol
I wonder if there would be a way to attach some tissues to the bike in spinning class.
hubby says wait till your 100% or you will never get over this.

lol I told him everyone should give something back so I should give back these germs to my class

Hey I have to go shopping later today to buy hubby some pants and myself some long sleeve clothes anyone want to come with ????
we could eat mall food

So anyhoo whats on your exercise list for today

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2007, 05:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,257,904 times
ALL RIGHT, I'm awake already! LOL Good morning.

Mall Food!!!! Count me in!

On 2nd thought, I'm supposed to start eating right today. After b'day pie and dinners out and eating at Buddy Freddy's, I feel like el blimpo. So.....time to behave.

We did 25 minutes on the weights this a.m. Maybe I'll get my butt on the bike later. First, tho, I have to clean my oven (LOVE those self-cleaners!) and I won't leave the house while it's doing that, so I'll have to go late this morning or this afternoon. Maybe I'll even convince hubby to come with me.

Have a great Monday, all. Hey, when does Jeannie come back from Disney?

Old 11-05-2007, 06:17 AM

nms
is it as nice down there as it is up here lol it is now 57 degrees
if so you can open up all the windows so the stinky oven cleaning smells go right outside

I hate the smell it makes though I love self cleaning ovens, I always put the bird in the bedroom because I am sure those fumes can't be good for him

Old 11-05-2007, 06:55 AM

It is nice here. When we went to the gym, it was low 50's, but I'm sure it's around 60 now. Oh, yeah. I have all the windows open and the fan in the hood going. It still smells, though. The first cleaning is always the worst. Funny you should mention the bird because I noticed that the directions said that the fumes could even kill birds, so you need to get them away from the kitchen. Good work, Karla. Take care of that "budgie". :-D

Old 11-05-2007, 07:38 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Hello!

We have been to the park this morning. Shadow is WILD in this cooler weather. She was trying to climb a palm tree to get at a squirrel that was taunting her. People were laughing at her, but she did not care.

Not sure what is on the agenda for today, but mall food sounds good......

Old 11-05-2007, 10:04 AM

448 posts, read 1,049,722 times
I need to get a lot of homework done, so I plan to barricade myself at home....I will try to do a work out DVD and weights at home.
Need to exercise. We had 3 heart attack patients this weekend who were 39 years old. 3! It was the 2nd time for 2 of them. There's a motivator for ya.
Hey, it's snowing here. Not much, but it is still snow. Yipee!

Old 11-05-2007, 10:30 AM

it is now 70 degrees here and you are having snow missmousern
lol I need to hide this thread form hubby he would move us up there in a minute
he already has his eye on alsaka

Old 11-05-2007, 11:00 AM

Snow?? no thank you!!!

It's 78 here, we're on our way to the pool after (Karla, you'll be so proud of me) weeding the garden. Woohoo! I need to get in the hot tub. I'm a bit stiff today.

Old 11-05-2007, 11:05 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,102 times
Here it's really windy and it's supposed to stay that way, no sense trying to rake now, right??? Did about 40 minutes, I'm going to try and work out a routine that incorporates a little bit of everything, that doesn't take all day-but as slow as I am, that might not be possible! Sounds like everyone is enjoying this fall weather, ah, well, almost everyone...
Wait-nomoresnow, did you say POOL---HOT TUB??? Now we're talking!
Oh, and Karla, I think I might need one of the big letter keyboards like you got. I was instant messaging with my son, told him about the great deal they were having, $348 for kaptips and walmart! He says, kaptips, eh, cool! Because he knew I meant laptops-looked hilarious when I realized what I had written!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 11-05-2007 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: remembered something

Old 11-05-2007, 11:08 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,227,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmousern View Post
I
Hey, it's snowing here. Not much, but it is still snow. Yipee!
OMG! Who said the "S" word? We are still having close to 80 in the afternoon, and my candy a s s husband is already wearing sweats.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals