Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 05:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

and not a good one
grrrrr lol
Ya know ........
Have you ever had one of those days
So we got this new xmas tree and put it up , well I noticed that some of the bulbs were out so hubby replaced them from the bag that came with the tree
well last night I realized that there are tons more out , so this morning I say "we have to take the tree back " I mean come on for $299(I know nuts) you would think the thing would have lights that worked. His response "I will just replace the bulbs I am not taking it back because it is a pain" ok I am thinking we will visit this issue again later.
I then go to do some laundry sigh in what world are dark blue undies and shirts considered lights how hard is it to put the darks in the dark basket (lol I have separate baskets for dark, light,whites,jeans and towels)
We won't even mention that the dyson vac hose thingy broke
and the sink is full of dishes
I need the gym but alas it is school day I think I will have to do some walking with lola to get rid of some of this "mood" either that or go shopping Hmmm can I fit a 7.5' tree in an 4 door Acura rofl

ok thanks for letting me vent

So what are your exercise plans or mood elevating plans for the day

karla

p.s I just found out today is "World Kindness day" guess I better lock myself in the house cause I am not feeling it

Last edited by FLPL75; 11-13-2007 at 05:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2007, 06:28 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
LOL World Kindness Day, eh, Karla??? Sounds like you need a group hug. OK, everybody... one.....two.....three (((hug))).

Don't you hate when a day starts out like that? Me? I'm grateful if the dirty clothes make it anywhere near the hamper!

I agree. For $300, you need to return that thing. Who knows what's wrong? Maybe there's something wrong with the wiring.

Anywho.... Going to BJ's today so the cats don't mutiny on us. I have one itty bitty little can of fancy feast left for four hungry kitties. Don't think that'll get us very far, do you? Oh, we have dry food, but they have to have their canned, too.

Gotta get my sister's b'day card out. Sure wish I could remember if it's the 16th or 18th! I never could remember, so don't go blaming it on the grey hair!

OK, here's my complaint: Sunday night, we get one of those computerized calls from the Sears repair center that their repair guy will be at our house to replace the haunted ice maker (it moaned like a ghost) "sometime between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m." Now, I understand if it's between 8 and noon or 1 and 5, but, geez...the whole day??? Three guesses what time the guy got here. That's right. 4:55. Nice, huh? Hubby hung in here all day long waiting for the guy.

Thanks. I feel better, too.

Exercise? Oh, yeh, right. Still being lazy susan here. I'll get back to it, soon. I promise. Please don't kick me out!

Have a great Tuesday, everybody.

Old 11-13-2007, 06:51 AM

nms
doesn't it always work out that way. it is the same when waiting for a phone call you wait all day then do something like oh I don't know go to the bathroom or walk tot he end of your driveway to get the mail and the phone rings.

I have found with service folks I ask that they call 30 mins before they come lol I figure I can make it home in 30 mins if I should decide to leave.

lol I think we both need chocolate

Old 11-13-2007, 07:00 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Good morning Karla and nomoresnow! Yes, I know those days all to well. Tomorrow my two week vacation ends and I go back to work. The house is a mess, the laundry is far from done, the suitcases are still out with clothes lingering among them, my husband has his surgery tomorrow morning on his torn up knee, whose taking him you ask me if I am back to work? Haven't a clue, etc., etc,. Thankfully, I'm cutting my work hours in January to 2 days a week. On top of everything else, hubby may have gotten the job in NC, which is really a good thing, but he will have to leave in January while I stay behind with the 2 college boys and my 8 and 10 year old until the house sells. Not to mention I haven't worked out in 2 weeks! I guess I should stop complaining, things could definately be much worse, right? Oh, and save some of that chocolate for me please.

Old 11-13-2007, 07:02 AM

I think we all need to meet up on some sunny island and drink silly named drinks with umbrellas out of coconuts

Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Make mine a Harvey Wallbanger!

NMS ... totally understand the fix it guys turning up at the last minute. It drives you nutz!

Yesterday I was in a foul mood. My truck was supposed to have been fixed, but no. This was the third time they had given me a date to pick it up. Anyhoo, it's supposed to be ready today. If you guys in the south look to the north and see/hear a loud explosion ... it's my temper errupting because yet again my truck is not ready!

Back on topic ... went for a really long walk yesterday. Today the hubster and I will be doing the same.

Have a great day everyone no matter what mood you're in!

Old 11-13-2007, 08:00 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Wow you guys! I sure hope the crabbies are not contagious. I am actually in a fairly good mood today.

Chocolate cures what ails you. Maybe Karla will share her "dark chocolate covered" with the group.

Shadow & I went for a short walk this morning, but there is a bike ride in our immediate future.

Old 11-13-2007, 11:22 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Okay everybody, smile and say BITE ME!! Sorry about the bad stuff, man I would be fuming about that tree-maybe you could just cram it in your car sideways, have the ends sticking out the back windows! Oh well, for once I did mine kind of early and it's a nice sunny day, going to be near 60 degrees. I can hear those leaves just calling me...

Old 11-13-2007, 12:02 PM

23,011 posts, read 34,370,036 times
I did my exercise (gotta make room for Thanksgiving food )

Old 11-13-2007, 12:24 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Chocolate sounds wonderful. Hey, maybe we could have a chocolate beverage with the little umbrellas in them. Hold the coconut for me, tho.

Tet, did I see a mushroom cloud up towards the north???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals