U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 04:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,758,684 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
I hope you all had a great weekend

Well it is back to the gym day today woo hoo
spinning at 9:30 then I have to rush home shower and meet my mother-in-law at noon we are going to have lunch then go shopping

lol right now I am nuking birdseed for the outside feeders
I found that if you nuke it before putting it out it doesn't make all those nasty weeds under the feeder and it is still nutritious for the birds

So what are your plans for the day

karla
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2007, 06:26 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,331,485 times
Good morning.

I should go ride my bike. We'll see. I didn't do weights. My right arm bothered me all weekend, so I thought I should rest it a bit. Len said there's a big knot in it (he rubbed it for me, the angel).

We're expecting the repair guy from Sears today. We got one of those recorded messages last night that said he should be here "sometime between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m." Gee, thanks. That narrows it down. So we're kind of stuck here, unless the guy shows up early. Good luck with that, eh? I need to go get a b'day card for my baby sister. But that's all the plan for today, other than the usual housework type stuff.

Happy Monday.

Old 11-12-2007, 06:35 AM

448 posts, read 1,009,094 times
I am on call for work, so can't really start anything. I live so far away that when they call I have to hang up the phone and go straight to the car. So nothing sweaty for me...maybe just lift some weights or do bands at home. I wil putter around the house in my scrubs all day....not a bad deal I guess.

Old 11-12-2007, 07:47 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,084,343 times
Shadow & I have been to the park this morning. Not very many squirrels out this morning, so I had to be the entertainment. I sent her jogging with her daddy last night-5 miles. Still wild when she got home. Maybe I need to look for a food with lower protein.

My challenges for the day will be: making new gift certificates and getting them printed out. I have donated some massage sessions to a holiday fundraiser. Last time it took me almost a week to make it print the way I wanted it to. Other challenge will be figuring out how to sent a picture in a DM. HIF is doing a fun thing in Other Topics. I am not very techno savy......

Old 11-12-2007, 09:02 AM

4,271 posts, read 14,720,026 times
Today is wash clothes day and start cleaning up before Thanksgiving. Ugh, I can't believe Thanksgiving is just over a week away!

I did a trial run of peanut better blossoms last night and it came out spectacular. I am raving about them b'c I've never baked cookies before. My first attempt at being Martha turned out surprisingly well. So much so I even made a post on CD:

//www.city-data.com/forum/food-...ml#post1972885

Have a nice day ladies!

Old 11-12-2007, 09:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,758,684 times
evey it is easy to put a picture in a DM if you are using photobucket put the same line(I think it is the last one) you use to post a picture on a thread in the DM

ok back from spinning we had a sub teacher and it was a man !!!

foma I love those cookies sigh now I am going to have to make some lol

the lady across the street just came over to show her Mom my gardens so I am running very late to get ready to meet mom-in-law

see you all in a bit

Old 11-12-2007, 09:34 AM

4,271 posts, read 14,720,026 times
lol karla ... if we were neighbors, i'd send over some!

Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
evey it is easy to put a picture in a DM if you are using photobucket put the same line(I think it is the last one) you use to post a picture on a thread in the DM
I don't use a photo hosting site. My stuff is all on my hard drive.

Old 11-12-2007, 01:25 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,822,201 times
Evey, maybe you should buy Shadow a treadmill, tie something to the front so she thinks she's chasing a bird/squirrel/cat whatever!! Dogs are so 'easy'!! Anyhow, did some working out, little bit of this and that. My arms are kind of sore, though, could be from my rake-a-thon Saturday...

Old 11-12-2007, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Evey, maybe you should buy Shadow a treadmill, tie something to the front so she thinks she's chasing a bird/squirrel/cat whatever!! Dogs are so 'easy'!! Anyhow, did some working out, little bit of this and that. My arms are kind of sore, though, could be from my rake-a-thon Saturday...
LOL! We tried the treadmill with her when she was a puppy. She was scared to death of it. She ended up going jogging/biking twice a day, and to the dog beach twice a week. I have never had a dog with this much energy after the age of 3. Shadow is 4 1/2 now, and still has not lost her edge.

I miss raking leaves. We don't have any real trees here, just pines, palms, and citrus. I love to rake them all into a big pile & then jump in. Love the way they smell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals