Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2013, 06:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Tuesday

It is payroll day CD is suppose to go in early so we can review before I submit it

Once thats done it is off to the exercise room

I told hubby we need to start looking at places for our upcoming vacation in Oct
It is my 56th bday as well as out 10th anniversary
I have a feeling it will be disney

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2013, 06:49 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,210,919 times
Good morning, I am on my way out but I saw this and had to say "happy Tuesday".

Karla, you are just a baby Another cruise maybe???? I myself have on my bucket list to go out west, and just explore!

Old 08-20-2013, 01:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,508,554 times
Today, my sister-in-law called to tell me that my MIL is in the hospital. She called her this a.m. thinking she had a stroke or something. It's what I was afraid of, her getting all worked up and stressed worrying about this situation, and it making her sick. They determined she didn't have a stroke, thank God, but are keeping her there anyway. Think good thoughts please.

As far as Billy, he has a storage unit in TX, and it has all his household stuff--you know, bed, couch, kitchen stuff, dinette, all of that stuff. He just has to find someone he can mail the key to, to open it up so the movers can pack it and bring it up to Iowa, but all his buds down there are in Afghanistan at the moment (most anyway).

Feeling crappy, but wanted to check in here. What fun, planning a vacation.

Old 08-20-2013, 05:56 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,228,611 times
So sorry you're feeling crappy, Connie. Good thoughts coming at you.

Sandy, how's the job going?

Gawd, Karla.....another b'day. Len's is Sunday; he'll be 61; I'll be 59 on Nov. 2. I always have a rough time with the years ending in 9 for some reason. I'm thinking Key West for mine.

Yesterday, I did my hour with DIana. Mostly arms and core work. This morning, I walked all four walking paths which is about 4 miles. Then I came home and busted butt on floors and ironing my neighbor's drapes. Took me till 2 this afternoon. I was so sore, that I ran over to the hot tub right after supper. My shoulders, back and hips were yelling at me. Haven't been this sore in a while.

Haven't been online much, between thunder boomers and life getting in the way.

I hope to see you all tomorrow. Ciao!

Old 08-21-2013, 06:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times
Morning ladies
Sending lots of prayers & good thoughts for your MIL Cpnnie.

Where again in TX is his stuff. I have friends all over the state and maybe one of them are there.

Sandy I want the next cruise to be Mediterranean but I can only be gone for 7 days so that might have to wait until next year

Pattie Key West is sooo much fun

Old 08-21-2013, 06:28 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,210,919 times
So sorry to hear this Connie, I will add MIL to prayer list.

Pattie, work is good. I finally have all that I need to feel like an employee. I will fill out my benefit information this weekend and will be good to go after that.

My Tricia got a promotion! I am so happy for her. She has not even been with Wolverine for a year and they recognized her energy and hard work. She will now head her department, and have people working under her Mom is a happy camper!

Gotta get, traffic was a bear yesterday morning. It is a good thing I give myself an hour to reach work, because yesterday I needed it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals