Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 06:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Wednesday

Heading into the exercise room

my mil is coming over sometime today so she can practice driving to her new place Hubby will be in the passenger seat
Seriously it is not like she is moving to a different state Sometimes she act like 94 instead of 64

I am staying home because
She is making me crazy with this move she can't get the electric or renters insurance in place until she gets a move in date which she may not have till end of this week or beginning of next but she doesn't seem to get this
She also wants to line up the rental truck but again we need a move in date

I told her she needs a partime job or something
venting done

lol well off I go to tread on the mill

What are you all doing today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2013, 07:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Ah, Karla, the joys of raising parents.

Had a fun morning yesterday. My friend Diana and I ran some errands, and on the way back, she said, "One of these days, I'm going to stop in at this Psychic Reader's place and get my palm read." So, spur of the moment, I pulled in and we each got a reading. OMG, now I believe that some folks are psychic and some can talk to the dead, but I am cautious when it comes to these folks. This young woman did have some generic stuff, but did she nail a couple of things right on the head. I'd had my cards read after I'd left my first husband and before I met Len and she even said some of the same stuff that this lady had said. Oh, and I must be very special because she says I have not one, but two guardian angels. One spirit is with me all the time to make sure I stay on the right path and follows me wherever I go. The other, a father figure, is with me to keep me safe and to keep danger away. Now, this 2nd spirit, I'm sure, is my g'father. I've felt his presence a number of times, strongest when something bad is happening. The other spirit, I have no idea who it might be. She said she couldn't really see this spirit, that he/she was "hidden", but it does follow me. Now, I'm wondering where this spirit was a few times in my life. It was interesting and DIana and I both plan on going back to her.

Speaking of Diana...we worked out together again this morning. Lots of arms and legs with some abs and obliques worked in there. One hour.

OK, going to the hair people today. Love getting my hair done. Not sure yet whether I'm going to go back to really short or try to give it one more month to grow and be able to move my bangs behind my ears. I think I'm leaning towards one more shot at letting it grow. This will most likely be my last shot at it.

Have a great day, all.

Old 09-04-2013, 09:53 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Hi, I can't talk now, Karla. It makes me gag. Everything does. The feeding pump is hooked up and going, it runs for several hours. I am nervous about it, but hopefully I'll get used to it. Last day of radiation was today. All done. Too bad I feel a million times worse than when I started.

Old 09-04-2013, 04:22 PM

Yay! so glad that's over with. Now on to the healing. Hugs, Connie.

Old 09-04-2013, 05:59 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Hugs Connie and that is great that there is no more radiation. Now on to the countdown for the chemo! I don't blame you, I would be kinda freaked with a pump on me too, but it is all for the better for you.

10 hours overtime a week (and more if we want) until next month. We are making up for the software backlog and then hopefully it will be all straight time, but I am not complaining believe me! But I was this morning, woke up in the middle of the night with tummy issues and realized I had some sort of bug that had me on the floor in the bathroom. I almost called in today and then I realized that I could put one foot in front of the other. The day did get better at about 3 pm today.

Ahhhh, Karla, your mil is so lucky to have you and hubby. She will be all moved in a month and then you can sit back and smile! She will be closer! PS, I would probably practice the drive too, I usually do something like that for a new job!

GOtta get, the bed is looking pretty darn good right now.

Old 09-04-2013, 09:58 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
I have been done with chemo for weeks. I only had it twice. This clinical trial had it once, then once more half-way thru.

Sorry to hear about the bathroom floor issues. I know the feeling. LIke, get a pillow? Use the tub for a bed? Oh joy. I still have some Lomotil left from my horrible chemo experience the first time. That is good stuff. Better than the other immodium stuff.

So far, I think this is pump helping, thank God. I couldn't take it. 24/7 just misery.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Morning ladies

Yay Connie on the end of radiation !!!!
You should have some sort of burn the mask ceremony
I am so glad that it looks like the pump is helping

Now the healing begins

rofl hubby came home from the drive and lets just say if it wasn't the middle of the day I am sure he would of headed for the liquor cabinet

I think it would be easier if she wasn't so stubborn
They got me to go with them for round 2 lol they bribed me with lunch

got almost 2 miles on the treadmill

Old 09-05-2013, 09:54 AM

Sandy, do you have any "special" plans for that OT pay?? Glad you're feeling better.

Connie, Good news about the pump helping.

Old 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
yeppers Pattie we need a new mattress!

Old 09-05-2013, 05:52 PM

LOL...I was thinking maybe new shoes or jewelry or a night out....but, hey... a mattress can be sexy too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals