Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2013, 05:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday !!!
Today we wave goodbye to September
I can not believe how fast this year has gone

Todays exercise is going to be running around like a crazy person getting ready for our trip

I have to get 3 days worth of work done (I got a bunch done yesterday)
We have to drop the bird off at boarding
and I have to decide what clothes to take do some laundry and pack

I am going to get payroll entered now so I can head out by 8:30

Yay there was a tiny bit of coolness in the air this morning
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2013, 09:52 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
So you're leaving tomorrow, Karla? Have a ball! What am I saying...you always do. So happy anniversary and b'day to you both.

Hubby and I walked 2 miles, I did 20 min. in the gym as well. I'll be glad when DIana gets home to get me back in line.

Old 09-30-2013, 01:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Have fun on your anniversary/birthday adventure. Had a nice visit with Billy-far too short, of course, but I am still pretty much couch-bound. On the other hand, he was happy to BE on a couch, and to watch tv. Poor kid's been really roughing it since his move.

Just checking in. Enjoy your day.

Old 09-30-2013, 05:05 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Hi all!

Just stopping in to say hello and have a wonderful time Karla! How long is the trip for, I forgot?

Gotta get the vacuum out, one of my rugs fell apart in the washer yesterday and I have backing all over the spare bedroom and the hall. Oh well, I knew that it was pretty close to falling apart, so now I get new bathroom rugs!

See you all later and Karla again have lots and lots of fun and enjoy the anniversary.

Old 10-01-2013, 02:58 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Feeling like a stuffed sausage right now (took my friend Chris out to lunch for her b'day) and am too lazy to start a new thread, so I'll report it on here.

I walked my 4 miles this a.m. I should probably go out and do it again, after that lunch!

Have a great day, all. So glad you had a good time with Billy.

Sandy, enjoy your new rugs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals