Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2013, 06:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,058,327 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Tuesday

It's payroll day but I have some time because I am still waiting on figures from TX

MIL is taking us out to dinner tonight (belated anniversary dinner)

So I am going to do both treadmill and bike in the exercise room today

She may be going with hubby to look at dressers during lunch lol I told him he needs to tactfully let her know that I can't come in the apt unless she removes 3 of the 4 plugins
Less than 900sq ft and pretty much open space (she doesn't close the doors) 4 plug-ins are very over powering and unless I want to keep my inhaler out I'm not going in

on the funny side of moving mama to our side of town

N.N. mom moved in the building this past weekend (she is how we learned about the place) It looks like MIL may have a new buddy NN mom is 89 and doesn't drive MIL said she has walked over to visit her twice.

I am sure I am going to hear all about it tonight at dinner but hey if it keeps her busy yay !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2013, 01:34 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,222,200 times
Now, that's an Odd Couple right there for you, Karla. I hope NN's mom doesn't start getting info from your MIL and giving it to NN. THat wouldn't be fun.

Where are you going to dinner???

Did my hour with Diana this a.m. For some reason, shoulders were not happy. It was a struggle.

Wiating for our snowbird neighbors to arrive. They should be back any minute now.

Old 10-23-2013, 12:08 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,503,829 times
Hello there. For once, I don't feel horrible. Thanks, Sandy, for pointing out that pain meds on empty stomach = nausea. Cut that out, but, if it ain't one thing, it's another. I'm sick of it and WAY behind in my eating as a result.

Have a good day, enjoy your dinner out, Karla!

Old 10-24-2013, 06:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,058,327 times
Well lol I ended up going shopping with hubby and MIL
We found not only a dresser but a floor lamp and picture
Best of all it was "drama free shopping" grabbed a bite to eat and since it was so late we postponed dinner until next week

Woo hoo on the feeling better Connie

Are you able to do more talking yet? Is that part of your speech therapy? if so I would be more than glad to help
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals