Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2013, 05:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday
And Happy Veterans day to all who have family that are serving or who have served

Neither of us have the day off but we are sorta taking the afternoon off to go to the Fair !!!!

The extensions office big display. but hey lets face it we all know the reason to go

Cool animals and Fair food !!!

So I am going to close ut last week real fast and jump on the treadmill to preempt the funnel cake that is in my future

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2013, 11:19 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,508,554 times
Oh, NOOO--just say no to the funnel cake.

Not much going on here. Mh came home from work sick-he went in sick, then came home. I hope to God I don't 'get it' whatever 'it' is.

Hope the fair was a good time. When mh and I went a couple years ago, I went to the horse barns where the 4-H clubs' horses are, and they still had the same sign from back when I was in it--it's wood with the 4-H club name burned into it---talk about a blast from the past. Or, it could be a replica of it, either way, it's the same thing, same design.

Mh up. Gotta go. Have a good day.

Old 11-11-2013, 12:34 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,228,611 times
Oh, Karla....fair food. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Connie, I think I have what your hubby has. I started w/a sore throat a few days ago. Yesterday I made the mistake of looking in the mirror and saying "Aaaaahhhh" and didn't like what I saw. I convinced myself I have strep throat. And I had volunteered to work at the community Vet's Day service and was afraid to pass it around so I went to a clinic and got swabbed. No strep throat - just a viral thing, but still contagious. So I've been hanging around, feeling icky since yesterday morning. How's your hubby doing?

Old 11-11-2013, 05:22 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,210,919 times
Stopping by to say hi and nothing else. Humm you two keep it in your states, I do not want to get sick!

Karla, hope you had fun and the funnel cake is worth it, I had one in NC and I was very sorry I ate it (did not agree with tummy).

Old 11-12-2013, 05:44 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,067,987 times
Morning ladies
Well the funnel cake was huge !! it had to be almost 3" thick. This is one time though when bigger is not better. They may think they are giving you better value for your money but it just didn't taste the same as the normal funnel cake
Though lol hubby really enjoyed his BA corn dog

It was fun I got to pet a calf,see eggs in a incubator with eggs hatching. A few of the extension folks saw me (shh now I don't have to hear about never going to the fair)

I hope you feel better pattie and your hubby is feeling better connie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals