Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 04:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

lol good morning everyone

so all 3 dogs are miffed (isn't that a great word I may have to use it in the word of the day soon) because Lola is getting her teeth cleaned today so the vet said "no food or treats after midnight"
There is no way I can give the big dogs treats and leave poor Lola out. So no one gets any
rofl I guess that makes me a "bad mom" to go along with the "evil wife" title

Depending on how long it takes to get back from the beach where I have to drop her off traffic is terrible heading back to town I am not sure if I will make the spinning class.
lol I may have to stop at our favorite breakfast place to wait out the traffic

If I don't make spinning my exercise today will be mowing the lawn and becoming one with the edger and weed whacker great upper body workout BTW

There will only be about another month or so of mowing yay!!! lol

So what are your exercise plans for the day

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2007, 06:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Um....I've been bad. I just didn't want to go to the gym today, so I didn't. I lounged in bed, watching the local news and weather.

After all that messing around with Christmas lights yesterday, the stupid things won't light. Wonderful. Guess we'll be checking them out today.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everybody.

Old 11-28-2007, 06:59 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,908,193 times
Unhappy cough cough

miffed...yeah I like that word Karla. I guess you could say my little guys are miffed too. I am not leaving my big thick bathrobe until my 6pm Dr. appt.
Therefore, my little ones will be trapped here at home w/ me aka sickmommy ALL DAY......yeah sure they're whining now but put on the boob-tube/idiot-box for 6 or 7 hours and they'll quiet down.
So No school today- no exercise unless it involved the remote control....cough cough...the only good thing (if you can call it a good thing) is the sexy Demi Moore voice I have now-(now I need to call someone just to let them hear that how sexy I sound) ... although it changes occassionally to the Peter Brady hormonal episode voice....lol... see how funny i am when i'm sick.....

frickin ear infection too - I'm betting on it...

Old 11-28-2007, 07:09 AM

448 posts, read 1,050,147 times
I am supposed to meet a girlfriend at the gym....I am stalling.....make me go. I did the "stay in sweats all day and never put on a bra" thing yesterday....I want to do it today. I just may because I have curling tonight. There talked myself into it!
I thought I had the daily journals figured out, but I was wrong. I had to search today too.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:26 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,238,078 times
Morning Peeps!

Shadow & I have chased every squirrel in the park at least twice today. I am going to have to remember to take the camera one of theses days & try to get a shot of my dog trying to climb a palm tree. It is hysterical.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:47 AM

41,959 posts, read 75,205,836 times
I was up at 5 and out the door at 6. *faints* This will be the day I'm sound asleep at my desk by 11 a.m.

Whew dogie, am I out of shape. Shame on me. 2 miles on the elliptical and a scorching fast weight machine circuit, and I thought I was gonna die? Argh.

I'll give you guys some background -- overweight all my life. I turned 40, my dad died of heart disease the same year. That put the fear in me, so I started walking, lifting weights, went on low-carb. Lost 150 pounds in three years, and maintained that loss for two years. Felt great walking between 3 and 6 miles per day. Walked a half-marathon. Met a man. Got a new job, moved in with said man. Slowly but surely over the next three years abandoned all those good habits to the point where I gained back two-thirds of that weight.

Now I'm back on the wagon (or the treadmill). I've stopped, started and stuttered a few times over the past couple of years, but this is it. I'm too old to be this overweight and out of shape.

Old 11-28-2007, 08:35 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,621,282 times
Hi Karla! Poor, poor pups! At work today so no work-out. I do try and use the stairs though when I can for some kind of exercise. Have a great day!

Old 11-28-2007, 10:52 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,254,417 times
Goodness girls, I have been feeling so unmotivated lately. I'd say for a good 2 months now I've been on a decline in my workout regiment! GRRRR. I think with school and stress (yes, the HOliday season is sTRESFUL!) of the Holidays, taking care of myself has dropped down the list of priortization. Anybody else feel this way or am I the only one? Sigh. At least school will be over in 2 weeks. Thank goodness!

Old 11-28-2007, 12:08 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
Looks like there is a serious need for some motivation-it's not just me! I did some exercises, and it's so darn cold, I have to keep moving, don't want to be having anymore brain-freeze!
Where's Richard Simmons when you need him???

Old 11-28-2007, 01:01 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
sorry, but I don't do Richard Simmons. He's just too hyper for me.

Did my 20 min. bike ride just now. And a neighbor gave us some more lights, so I put out a bunch more Christmas lights this afternoon. This morning, I took my neighbor shopping. I guess that's kind of exercise, right??

Last edited by nomoresnow; 11-28-2007 at 02:36 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals