Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 07:41 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times

Advertisements

Morning!

Gracie and I have done our mile walk today, she is getting better walking distances and I may try 2 miles tomorrow, we shall have to see just what the weather will be.

I have quite a bit to get done today, lol I will have to see how much gets done.

First thing on the list is to find Microsoft products to put on my computer. I don't think I want the new version with everything being on the cloud but will look for an older version that I can download and not have to pay a subscription for each year.

Gotta get to Wally world for a few groceries (trying to empty out the freezer for the move), and I am looking for a new quilt for the bed. I also have a hair cut at 2 today, it has gotten really long and I need her to cut at least an inch off it.

That's my day in a nutshell.

Have a good one all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2014, 08:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Morning all

Sandy let me see what we have office wise

hanging around the house today waiting for the lady to bring the bottom half of the china closet

Hubby is unblocking the drain hole in the fridge I didn't even know there was one but we noticed a layer of ice under the bottom drawer

lol we lead such exciting lives

Old 01-18-2014, 09:12 AM

Thanks Karla!

Still not dressed but Chili is done and heading upstairs now.

Old 01-18-2014, 09:58 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Smart that Dana knew to do that. We had issues with ours repeatedly, same thing--that drain hole getting blocked. Finally, the repair guy showed us how to do it ourselves. POS Whirlpool.

Mh is out shoveling. It's 15 degrees here. I suddenly remembered that he had a pair of fleece-lined jeans, brand new, that we got a couple years ago. Duh! Forgot all about them. He's wearing them now. Might come back to bite me tho. He'll be ultra warm in here and I'll still be shivering.

Chili sounds good. I made a few pots lately, now that I'm back to cooking more. Can't eat it, but I can cook it, and it smells soooo good to me!

Have a good day.

Old 01-19-2014, 07:56 AM

Are you maintaining your weight Connie? I was watching the weather channel and you guys are getting hit with cold air and snow, stay safe.

My exercise free day is today and I popped in to complain! Man I can't wait to move. Our heat is out again! Last night we had to call the emergency number, outside unit was running but the inside unit would not kick in. Chris got here, replaced the burned out part and we had heat, until about an hour ago. Yep, same thing as yesterday. I am going to head out to wally world to see about a space heater and wake up Bob so he can call Chris, again! I don't even know if I feel safe living here! I hope Bob insists on a heating company to come out, obviously this is a wiring problem or the inside unit is shot, either way it is not acceptable. Sigh!

Lots of work to do today, did only shopping and cooking yesterday.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Sandy, when's the move supposed to happen?

Connie, I had 3 pair of those flannel lined jeans and even a pair of lined khakis. I swore by them up there.

Hi, Karla. Is the house back to normal yet?

Just hanging around the house, don't feel very ambitious at all today. At least it's sunny out there.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:59 AM

We are supposed to see sun this afternoon, I hope it happens I miss it

Pattie the move out/in date is February 15th can't wait! Chris is supposed to be coming bet he went to church before heading out here. He told Bob he knows what is wrong, I hope he does this time.

Love my new quilt set

Old 01-19-2014, 01:58 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
I love quilts, too. Glad you like your new set.

Old 01-19-2014, 03:03 PM

My new one is soooo pretty, I still need to buy some accent pillows and a throw for it, but it matches my furniture and curtains.

STILL waiting for Chris to get here. I am sure I know the reason, it got up to 49 today and our manual from the property mgmt. said it is not considered an emergency unless it is 40 out. Dang, it was 34 when Bob called him this morning. Bet he shows up when the temps fall after the sun goes down (expected low tonight is 32, it is 62 in our unit right now), I am so fed up I am ready to file complaint against this place!!!

On a good note Gracie and I walked 1 1/2 mile today. That is great with her because she is still young enough that she has a comfort zone and will not leave it.

See you gals tomorrow.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Sandy you might want to file a complaint to get it on record
Plus what is that constant running doing to your ele bill ?

Do they have a security deposit or can you hold back some of the rent?

well the bottom of the painted breakfront finally got delivered yesterday and the top left to get painted
It really looks nice
Pictures when the top is done

hopefully this new project will be done in 3 weeks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals