Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2014, 05:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning happy Tuesday !!

Payroll this morning then fie sorting I am going to put the first 2 years of paperwork for the restaurant in a tub in the attic that way I can get rid of 2 of the 3 filing cabinets that are in the exercise room

I think it is suppose to be nice today so I think I will do my exercise outside I have to turn over the mulch because of the "bazzilion" of baby elm trees that have sprouted.

Then I will finish the stuff I didn't get done yesterday

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2014, 09:15 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Hi, all.

Last night, I realized I hadn't posted my exercise for yesterday, so I'll do it today.

Being Monday, I had my hour with DIana, the torcherer. Boy, she found some new versions of H**l for me. Focused mostly on abs (my worst weak point), some legs, lots of arms. Oh, and did I mention she "rediscovered" the ankle weights? Anyway, she left for Hawaii this morning and I won't see her till March now. Even if I can't walk, I should get my butt in the golf cart and drive over to the "gym" and do some weights. I also helped Len rake up the last of the mulch in the front of the house for about an hour or so.

Am waiting to hear from the podiatrist. I emailed my GP and they said they'd referred me to him, so I emailed him, but haven't heard back.

Thanks for the thoughts for Bandit. He's at the vet's office now. I don't have a good feeling about this one. We should hear later on how it goes. He stayed with me in the bedroom all night and we closed the door so he couldn't get out and eat or drink. Poor guy. You should have seen his little face when he heard Len feeding the other cats this morning. I'm sure he was asking, "Mom???? where's mine????"

I'll let you know what we hear. Take care, all.

Old 02-11-2014, 10:27 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
How old is Bandit? I hope you get good news. Maybe they can give him something for the issues he's having now.

Just got a phone call about my CAT scan. Those nice people! She wanted to explain my deductible (so far, EIGHT DOLLARS has been applied to it. Only 2992 to go. And the max I can pay is 6K. Sounds peachy, no?). She asked if I 'wanted' to pay something down on it now. I'm gonna have to start selling body parts. Too bad they're so old.

Had a fairly productive day yesterday. Who knows what today will hold. If I can do some kind of moving around, build up my stamina, that would be good.

Have a good day.

Old 02-12-2014, 09:09 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Hi, there.

Bandit had his surgery yesterday. He came thru it fine and his bloodwork is perfect. She sent samples to the lab, so we should have a diagnosis within a week. She said the lymph nodes seem affected, which is not good news, but we're trying to be optimistic. The poor boy hid under the bed till this a.m. when we gave him his meds, then he moved into the closet. He finally got out about an hour ago, used the litter box for the first time, then got on the chair in the lanai where he's watching the neighbors work. No interest in food yet, but that's probably because of the pain meds. He has 4 days left of that, and 9 days left on the antibiotics.

And me? I get to see the podiatrist tomorrow. I can't believe they had an opening so soon with all the snowbirds around. So maybe I'll have some answers for me, too.

Just puttering around today, hanging here to keep an eye on our little guy. I did the floors in the LR/DR/kitchen area. When I get off the computer, I'll do some dusting.

Have a great day.

Old 02-12-2014, 10:19 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Glad to hear it, Pattie. Hope you get good news.

How about this--the temperature has climbed 27 degrees so far today. Huge, right? Until you consider that it's only 15 out, and it was 12 below this morning. Off for speech --oral therapy. Tomorrow, the big CAT scan. Have to take all my anti-allergic stuff starting today.

Old 02-12-2014, 05:38 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Good news Pattie. Bandit will be added to my prayers.

Not a thing to say, I have to fill out a new lease now that we have Gracie! Not just send me an addendum, no the whole thing over again. That girls is what happens when a company goes green.

Lots of packing, I have about 2 more bins left to fill and will be done until we pack up the truck on Friday

Old 02-13-2014, 04:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Morning all
Early start and long day so I never got here

Left the house at 7 then had school and the county big wigs including the superintendent were on campus so the teachers were on "standby". I would of loved having them come in and watch one of our classes

Off to the accountant after that our taxes are done but there are still a few things needed for the restaurant.

Pattie glad bandit came through so well.

Sandy my MIL used bins for her move they worked out so well
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals