Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2014, 05:39 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Morning all
Happy Monday !!
Happy Presidents Day

Both hubby & I are not off

Hmm I forgot to ask if the accountant is off he said he would have the work tax stuff done over the weekend

I am going to close out last week and get the account ledgers done then if it warms up I might head out side.

I have to "round up " the "bazzillion" of baby elm trees that have blanketed he flower beds

Exercise room later

What fun things do you have planned?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2014, 11:35 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Well, I had planned on going to my doctor's appt. to get the results of the CAT scan today. As I was looking for the phone number to call them about something, the phone rang. It was them reminding me about my appointment...tomorrow! Then, they called back a while later and said they had to postpone it, so now it's Thursday.

Yesterday, I went out and about to several different stores--even Menards, so I got some serious walking in. It was not very warm, about 23 with a nasty wind, but I did pretty good, all things considered.

What all are you doing in the exercise room, Karla? And, how's the whooshing in your ears?

Gonna go find something to do here. Have a good day.

Old 02-17-2014, 04:54 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening all. I did my traditional 7 minute tonight.

I got plenty of exercise this weekend! Friday was horrible, it rained from the time we picked up the truck. Saturday was beautiful though, and we had all things inside, washer and dryer (we have a top loader included with the unit here) in my friends garage (along with the BA TV that we are giving her), and the truck back to the rental place by 4 pm.

Kitchen is up and running, bedroom is a disaster but the bed is functional and so is the beautiful designer closet we have. We were actually able to toss our old dressers that had begun falling apart. It has soooooo much room.

I have to get the bathroom done tonight, towels unpacked, shelves lined, etc. AND then I will be able to sit and watch tv with gracie.

Speaking of whom, she did not take the moving out and moving in very well. She got sick all over my back seat on the way over here, but she is back to her old self tonight and loving the new place. She met her first big dog on Sunday and wanted to play, but he would not even look at her

Gotta get. See you all tomorrow (hopefully by next week I will be hitting the exercise room here)!

Old 02-17-2014, 05:29 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Glad you made it! Thanks for letting us know.

Old 02-17-2014, 06:26 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Of course BTW keep that snow up there, tomorrow is 63!

Old 02-19-2014, 05:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Morning ladies
Yay Sandy sounds like it was the perfect move (no pun intended) for you guys !!

Connie yup head still wooshing I have a feeling it is one of those better deal with it cause it "aint" going away

The exercise room had the treadmill & bike though since we have been moving things around it has acquired a bunch more stuff so I cant do the walking dvd in there (yet)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals