Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2014, 05:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Tuesday !!!

Well I got some of my list done yesterday but at least I got all of the work stuff done

Hopefully I can go to the accountant early this morning I am going to call at 8:00

I was very good diet wise yesterday I had no sweets. and I actually ate 3 meals. Found this grain oatmeal, it is oats,barley & rye So made that for us for breakfast

lol maybe it is time for me to take my own advise that if you don't eat enough your body stores every calorie

Today is also payroll, just waiting on the employees tab amounts before I can enter it in

What do you all have planned for today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2014, 03:44 PM

147 posts, read 178,143 times
@Kwak -- I just love barley and rye blended into things, whether it's flour or in a cereal, just a little improves flavor so much.

In winter my breakfast is muesli with a bit of almond milk on top, but I'm out of it right now. I had my other go-to breakfast, which is a huge plate of hash browns cooked without oil and a fruit salad. Not really temperature appropriate, but I had coffee, so it all worked out.

I don't like sweets much, but I've been having these fantasies of onion rings this week that have got to go...

But this is the exercise journal forum so:

I didn't get the medicine ball work in last night, by the time I got home from my run it was pretty late. not a big deal, though.

Today I'm going to do a small bit of interval training. Normally I'll do that outside, but I'm going to take advantage of the fact that the apartment below mine is vacant and squeeze it in here. We're going into subzero temps again, here in the upper Midwest, so I won't be able to run again until maybe Monday? It's really too cold to go out and walk today, though I usually do that on off days.

Probably I will gently work my triceps and hamstrings a bit when done with that. Suggested workouts tend to neglect those so I like to go over them when I can.

Also will do a 5-10 min ab circuit. Pretty lightly there, too. In winter I just feel everything is so tight because of the cold I don't want to strain anything.

Have a good evening everybody!

Old 02-26-2014, 10:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
dinska I was talking to the folks that handle my payroll yesterday, they are in MN and were saying the temps were going to plunge back down.
I felt really bad when he asked what the temp was were I am and I had to tell him 77
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals