Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2014, 05:32 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday & Happy March !!!

March came in like a lamb here so I wonder if it means it will go out like a lion

Heading into the exercise room as soon as I post this I am goign to try something new
get the exercise done before starting on the day to day work & life stuff

I have to finish closing out last week and hopefully the accountant has the revised 2012 taxes done so I can pick them up

its suppose to hit 79 today I am hoping to get outside and finish the cutting back in the front later today so it can go out in the yard waste tomorrow morning

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2014, 08:34 AM

147 posts, read 178,001 times
It was -3 degrees F when I woke up this morning. I think they have to invent a new animal for the idiom this year, here. Like, not just pick out a scarier animal, a brand new animal that doesn't exist because the weather is Just. That. Crazy.

I have no desire to work out today because my apartment is freezing. I'm all wrapped up in a throw as I type this. I'd like to do some ab work and upper body, though. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Oh yeah, and first day of Lent, so I'll be eating healthy whether I want to or not. I'm about to make a banana smoothie. Cold, i know, but that's what I've got this morning.

Old 03-03-2014, 08:26 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
I did a little bit today and Saturday for my upper body, but not yesterday. We did go to Menards, and I walked a LOT in there. My legs were actually tired--but I wore my jeggings, and oh boy, my legs froze. They are SO thin (the jeggings and my legs, actually), it was like I didn't have anything on. They stayed in my boots, tho.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Morning all
I think the exercise before I get started thing may work I got my 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill done then got my running around which involved more walking than I expected and even some stair climbing So I got a good amount of exercise

Went to costoc and picked up more blueberries as well as some blackberries and also some almonds & pecans which I heard were really good for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals