Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2014, 06:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Sunday

We aren't meeting our friends for breakfast today
I think I'm going to do some yard stuff. It seems as if everything leafed out while I was gone. so now is the time to trim back the old stuff

Its going to be 80 so good day for it

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2014, 08:15 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning! No exercise today for me. I have to finish cleaning and laundry. Then we are stopping out to Gaylord Opry Hotel to sightsee, it is supposed to be wonderful.

I think we are also going to take Gracie to a park, she only goes to the vet in the car and we want her to associate the car with fun and being safe, We travel and of course, do not want her to get sick when we take her.

I just may have to stop and pick up some plants also. I also saw some patio furniture on sale that I want to check out, we still have the old plastic ones and it is time to update.

Have a wonderful day!

Old 04-13-2014, 10:23 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
How early can you plant there, Sandy? I just happened to think about the boxes of wildflower mix that I've been buying for the shallow driveway side of the house. I think this year I might opt for something different. Some of those flowers get very tall and gangly. It looks pretty wild. It might be something I could dump down now that could withstand another cold blast or 2--and they're super cheap, so it's not a huge loss if they don't.

Mh is out working on the windshield frames for the boat. It's a big job, I think. w/e.

Enjoy your day. It's supposed to be the warmest day of the year here. It's 70 right now.

Old 04-14-2014, 06:29 AM

Morning ladies
Whew 5 hour yard work day but I got a bunch of stuff trimmed
I also washed the cars the 4runner windows were almost white from the pollen that had built up then lol faded to white from the sun. The TL was just nasty. I had forgotten that car washing is one of those projects that are fun to start then halfway through it a "I could of taken this and had it done for $10
But they look nice and I got a really good arm work out.

Connie I have always wanted to try the wildflower mix I think it looks so cool and it looks like you have the perfect spot. Take progress pictures !!!

Sandy thats a good idea with gracie the only car ride our gets are to the vet so they pant and whine and are not happy so I may have to try your idea

Old 04-14-2014, 04:40 PM

Connie I have heard the second week of April is good to go, but we are getting that same front you are getting and it will be down to 37 tonight so I am waiting until next weekend.

Karla we are going to be taking her on short rides to get her used to pleasant travel. Cassy hated the car and it was because we only took her to the vet and grooming, I'm going to correct my behavior with Gracie.

Old 04-15-2014, 05:50 AM

Sandy get one of the "pet rider" cloths that cover the back seat Pet Riderâ„¢ Seat Cover - BedBathandBeyond.com

they really work to keep the shedding and any possible accidents from the seats

Old 04-15-2014, 04:41 PM

Bob already is recycling our old quilt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals