Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2014, 07:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times

Advertisements

Happy Easter!

I have the ham ready to go, the cheese potatoes, deviled eggs, and corn on the cob! We are going to church shortly and will have a lovely day, ps I may even go up to the exercise room

I hope all of you have a wonderful day today and enjoy your time with your loved ones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2014, 07:28 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Happy Easter !!!

The Cherry Pie is baked and I have my list of things to take to my sisters

lol we are taking the 4-runner. I am giving her 3 shepherd hooks for her garden and there is no way they will fit in the car

I am also taking my big toaster oven so we can bake the sides there instead of me prebaking them then warming them up in the microwave
lol cold sides are reserved for Thanksgiving at you know who's

Wishing you all a peaceful day

Old 04-20-2014, 07:37 AM

Cherry pie is my favorite pie!

Old 04-20-2014, 10:32 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Happy Easter! Not sure what's on our agenda. We might go see my mil. I am trying to finish a nutrigrain bar and a kroger boost with my coffee. Ugh, but anyway, I better get scooting. Oh-ate half a pastrami sandwich last night and watched "Captain Philips." Yay!

There is a post on my FB page of these deviled eggs this friend of ours made. If you get a chance, check it out. nvm, I doubt if you can find the post. She dyed the eggs different colors after she peeled them, then filled them. They look so pretty. Some are blue, pink, etc. You might be able to see this. https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...55256904_n.jpg They look so pretty, but to me, all the trouble of making deviled eggs to begin with, and then they're gone in a flash, makes that just too much to do for the appreciation you'll get.

Have a great day!

Old 04-20-2014, 05:36 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, ladies. I hope all is well.

Still in the throes of the reno, but at least we have some visual progress. A lot of what Len did is stuff you wouldn't see like rewiring the room, etc. but this week he painted the LR ceiling and walls and we have the floor installed in that section of the room. It's beautiful. So I've been spending most of my days helping him.

However, I did finally manage to get walking in addition to my Monday morning workout with Diana. I walked 3 miles each day Tuesday, Wed., Thurs. Yay me!

LOL....Karla, those cold sides must be a generational thing. My mom does the same thing.

Sandy, your dinner sounds great.

Connie, I et that pastrami tasted good.

We were invited to a couple of homes, but we stayed here. Len cooked a turkey in the oil-free turkey fryer. It was so good. I made dressing, gravy from some chicken broth I'd made yesterday, fresh green beans, butternut squash and lemon meringue pie. I thought I had a box of lemon pudding but didn't, so I made it from scratch. soooo good.

I hope you all had a great day and that things are going well.

Hugs and Happy Easter.

Old 04-21-2014, 07:26 AM

Connie my sister made deviled eggs her hubby loves them I am going to send her that link cause I am sure she would love to do dyed ones.

Pattie can't wait to see pictures if you want to email me some I can post them here

omg I had the best day yesterday my g-nephew loved the silly string and the bubbles he kept asking hubby to go outside with him so he could play with the bubbles

I haven't laughed so much in a long time he is such a funny kid

oo remember when I mentioned back in February the shhhh his mom is pregnant but nothing is being said on FB well they found out it is another boy
So of course we were having fun going over names
lol now of them found as much humor as hubby and I in the suggestion of "order" as the perfect name

Old 04-21-2014, 04:19 PM

Hi Pattie! Good to see you popping in. I'm glad you can see some of the effects of the renovation, it's hard to live through that.

Karla, lol on the name for new baby. Your grand nephew is so darn cute!

Connie did you get to MILs?

Old 04-21-2014, 05:12 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
He really is a cute little boy. I mean, baby models aren't as cute as him. His features are so perfect, he is just a doll.

Yes, we went to MIL's. It was nice. We get along like old friends.

Old 04-22-2014, 06:17 AM

ahh thanks for the nice comments he is such a cutie and stubborn lol when I asked if he wanted to come to my house he said "no Nana's" and gave me this look
It is going to be interesting when my nephews daughter arrives in June and he has to share Nana. Hopefully it will help for when his brother arrives in September
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals