Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2014, 07:08 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Friday !!!!!

lol I was very efficient yesterday I got all my work stuff done early

Today I am going to make the kids animal shaped waffles for the shower
I also need to go find either a top to to with black pants or white pants to go with this one top
to wear to a fore mentioned shower

Todays exercise might be outside stuff because it is sooo nice and cool its 63 and only suppose to hit 79 today and thats not until late this afternoon !!!

Wow I just realized I need to order checks I only have 5 left I can't remember how long it has been since I ordered checks

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2014, 05:22 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Okay, I did it. Just finished the DA workout. Boy, did it take me a while to get around to it. Better late than never, though, for sure.

Only mid 50's today. We had frost this morning. Supposed to be cold like this pretty much the whole weekend. Enough is enough.

They rescheduled my CAT scan until June 10th. She said he wanted it at 8 wks out instead of 6. That's fine with me, though. The thought of having to do all that on Tues. and leave on Wed. was a little overwhelming--to me anyway.

Hope Pattie checks in pretty soon! Wonder how the project is going? Guessing Sandy is busy, too?

I need to get some kind of haircut. The hair I lost on the back of my head is growing back in and I'm not sure what to do. No way do I want my hair all that short, but the rest of it is way too long. I can't do ponytails in public for a while until this grows out more and I can sweep it into it.

Old 05-16-2014, 07:47 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Go see a stylist Connie, but someone you trust or someone highly recommended. When I was on chemo my hair got straight and soooo thin, I had a wonderful stylist in Birmingham that kinda just made my hair work. It is finally thicker now with some of my natural wave back.

Gracie and I had an early long walk, and a shorter late walk. It turned cooler and rained this week so she was kinda energetic and between Bob and I we have gotten her tired out today.

I had a friend from work over for pizza last night, kinda nice to have a person to talk to at night, lol the neighbors probably think I am senile with how much I talk to Gracie And I just found out one of Gracies friends (dogs) was poisoned on Monday! The vet thought something like rat poison but she was around here all day so I'm pretty careful where I walk with Gracie. Not sure how Watson is yet, he was critical on Wednesday but she said the vet was hopeful that he would survive!

Lol Karla I ran out of checks last time I ordered checks, remember my missing checks?

Well best go, I have a busy day planned tomorrow, beginning with a hair appointment.

Old 05-16-2014, 09:05 PM

I say, when you have a pet, you're never talking to yourself! Poor Mystic gets an earful from me.

I remember your check fiasco, Sandy. Unfortunately, I don't know any stylists or anyone to ask. That's what I need, though.

Boy was I hungry tonight! Maybe that later workout is a good idea.

Old 05-19-2014, 06:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
morning ladies

Connie I kid you not the style I have been seeing is long with the back bottom either very sort or almost shaved then they put it in a pony tail to show if off

Sandy yikes I do remember the check issue
heck we both talk to the dogs & the bird

It was a crazy busy weekend but so much fun

The shower was great it was so much fun seeing my nephew & niece in law as well as my niece and great nephew.

Most of the people there were my sisters friends who I have known for years so it was nice catching up
yesterday I went and picked up the coffee table from the lady who painted the china cabinet & sofa table.
t is weird having a table in the space
It was so nice and open before I am goign to give it a few day and accessorize it. If I still think it is too much she said she would gladly take it and sell it for me in her shop

The weather has been perfect the past 2 days nice and cool in the morning I would love 2 more days like that

Old 05-19-2014, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
morning ladies

Connie I kid you not the style I have been seeing is long with the back bottom either very sort or almost shaved then they put it in a pony tail to show if off
Well, I hope they look better than I do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals