Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2014, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Thursday !!!

Today is the last day of Camp. Today we are doing Water. They have this cool water shed display they bring to show where our water from the house or from rain goes.
We are also bringing in water samples from different sources so the kids can look at it under the microscope.
I have samples from our neighborhood "lake" and our birdbath.

There should be lots of live stuff in there to see

Home to catch up on my work it's check day

Whats up in your world ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2014, 09:42 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
I see signs in different spots around town that this or that is a Lake Erie watershed. Does that mean it eventually goes into the lake somehow? I kind of wondered because sometimes it's just some swampy looking spot that doesn't seem like it would end up there.

That camp sounds like such a great idea for kids. Once they know about some different bugs or birds, they can notice them in real life, maybe see some new ones that they want to find out more about. It might really encourage learning.

As short as that HIIT workout was that I did yesterday, boy did I have an appetite! It must have really worked some muscles. Maybe I'll look for another one to do today, but watch a preview first, so I can see how much I can do and what needs to be modified.

Looks like the weathermen were wrong in their forecasts for this week. It was supposed to be super hot, but now, I am seeing high around 80 or in the low 80's. Sometimes it's good to be wrong!

Be back to report what i did.

Old 06-19-2014, 01:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Found a 10 min. HIIT workout, and I did do a few of the floor ones, but not the amount that they did, I threw in some other things for the remainder. Sandy, I'm linking it so you can take a look. I know you do one of your own.
Full Body HIIT Workout | Fat Blasting Exercise | Class FitSugar - YouTube The bad part [or good, depending] is that she said they burned about 300 calories!! In ten minutes? Hmmm...

Anyway, that's all for now. Also been trying to figure out why Mozilla keeps crashing. I know there are RAM issues on here, but I don't know if the 2 are related.

Have a good day.

Old 06-19-2014, 04:48 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Oh thanks Connie, you know I do get bored with the same old! Speaking of which I did my 7 minute again and added my tummy buster, dog loomed over me and jumped from side to side. Lol I had to stop she had me laughing too hard.

We got our new mattress today, I'm excited to go to sleep tonight! Lol, I guess I need to get out more if I am excited about a new mattress

Nothing new, hot and we are waiting until later for our walk. Gracie is agreeing that it is hot!

Old 06-20-2014, 06:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Morning ladies

Connie your right not only is it a learning experience for the kids but also for us adults. I learned that the watershed is the whole planet,if rain falls on it, it is a watershed. Cool huh !! and how everyday life and the things we do can affect the aquifer.

We had a couple kids come back after bird day saying they saw some of the birds were were talking about
We asked them to write us a what they liked and didn't like about camp. The consensus was it needed to be longer until 4 or 5 and for 5 days even 2 weeks. So I guess we were a hit !!

That video looks like something I need to try did you do the diamond kick that looks a little scary

Can't wait to hear how the new mattress worked out Sandy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals