Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2014, 06:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Monday
I can not believe this is the last day of June and less than 6 months until xmas

90 days until we go on vacation though !!!

Today I have to close out last week

Then I need to head outside to plant the plants we got on Saturday.
I know where I am going to put most of them
The 2 bushes we got for near the fence I am not sure but they will be ok in their pots for a bit

It is only suppose to be 90 today so it won't be that bad out there
lol famous last words

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2014, 09:31 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Only 90...

I have a question for you gals. The canvas shoes I wore around yesterday were kind of rubbing on my heel. It actually rubbed it pretty raw. Is there something I can do, like in my shoe or on my foot, that would help prevent that? It hurt, but mainly I don't want to mess up those shoes! But, it hurts, too. Not to make light of it.

Today, I am going to attempt to unpack/put away my summer clothes. Only have a couple days until chemotherapy starts, plus Billy is coming in Thursday night and my stuff's on his bed. I thought Monday was the holiday. I am going to be sick on Friday from the chemo, according to what the nurse told me in the chemo teaching. Two days after, for the carboplatin. This stinks, because I didn't know the 4th was Friday.

Today I'll do a HIIT workout of some kind. Want to try to get a tad bit of sun on me, get the white off my legs a little, while I still can. And, I'll do the arm/breathing thing, too. Wish there was a way to tell if it is working.

Have a good one. Karla, those plants are all new to me! You must have very different ones from what we have up here. I love your garden art, too.

Old 06-30-2014, 04:08 PM

Well, I have a bed filled with clothes, and drawers filled with clothes, but I have made zero progress. Just piled clothes on the bed. But, I did a HIIT workout that's just over 10 minutes- wow is it a tough one. Halfway thru, I was going to stop. There are 2 rounds. But, I stuck it out.

Back to work, unless I get distracted again--which is big part of my problem. Always.

Old 06-30-2014, 04:48 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Evening gals!

Connie put a big band aid on your heal that will help it heal and stop more irritation. I have some cute striped shoes that I had to do that until my foot conformed the shoe to my ankle.

No walk tonight it is hot and Gracie went down to Jakes house (my neighbors dog) saw he was not out and turned around to come back home. I'll try later to see if when the sun gets lower she is more comfortable.

Not sure what exercise I will do tonight, it was a bad day at work and I am doing arm exercises tonight (lol holding a beer can) but I am sure I will find something to work the frustration out of me!

Love the new idea on FB Karla, nobody to complain about us.

Old 07-01-2014, 04:55 AM

Morning ladies

Connie get some moleskin, it come sticky on one side nice and soft on the other. Use a piece of that inside the heel area of the shoe

I know we were a good part of your distraction with getting the clothes put away but it was so fun "chatting" with the regulars again

Sandy I have had those kind of days and wish I had some beers in the house
I buy it but then it expires because we forget to drink it

I didn't get any plants in but I did create a excel spreadsheet to track my managers vacation hours

Old 07-01-2014, 08:37 AM

Karla, those clothes have been sitting on Billy's bed for months! I guess I got distracted a whole lot of other times. Oh well. It was nice chatting, tho. Wish they had a better chat format on there, though. You miss too much with it being that small.

I didn't know beer even had an expiration date.

Old 07-02-2014, 09:25 AM

I know I was also surprised at the use by date on beer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals