Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2014, 09:18 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Happy Saturday !!!

I figure since I skipped exercise Thurs & Fri I would go in today

I did 5 miles and 30 mins on the bike

Now I am sorting through the boxes of stuff in the guestroom that I took out of a dresser I gave my niece

oh my some of the pictures I found !!!

I realized I have had the same basic hair style for over 25 years. The lenght has varied but other than that its pretty much the same

I have a couple of boxes ready to donate

Not sure what else is on the schedule for today but probably inside stuff since its gonna be feels like in the mid 90's
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2014, 11:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Hi Karla, I'm taking a mini break right now I have the puter screens working together so now on to a few hours of work.

We've had a small walk and tonight I am going to attempt to eat meat. I haven't had that in a week now.

Got my new glasses this morning and I love them. They are a mauve purple and funky design on the side. Probably not funky to most but for this conservative granny it is

Temps in the 60's it is hoodie and pumpkin spice latte kind of day!!! Off to make some money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals