Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2014, 11:31 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good afternoon
Happy Monday !!

Well yet another day I won't be able to exercise
Vet appointment this morning and since the vet and I are friends we tie breakfast in with the apt. Shes a mobile vet so it makes it easy
Just got back from that and I have a 2:00 Dentist apt and we all know how I feel about the Dentist

I think I cracked a filling so better address it before Disney next week

I think I hate going to the Dentist more than I hate veggies

So depending on what he does (lol I have meds in case there is any drilling involved as ell as my headphones) I may hit the exercise room when I get back

hmm can't you worry off the pounds

I can feel my blood pressure going up just thinking about going

WHat are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2014, 11:47 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Maybe you need a new dentist. You shouldn't get that stressed out about going. Seriously, in this day and age, dentists are in competition. Plus, they don't want patients to be scared. One has an ad here that says, We cater to cowards. The scariest part for me is at the end, when we pay!

Now, right this minute, I'm going to pick up my weights and do a little something. Anything. I am waiting for Aetna [insurance] to call about my chemo meds, and a surefire way to get the phone to ring is to get in the middle of something else.

Be back.

Well, I did, but it didn't work [phone didn't ring]. I didn't do too much because the dr told me to wait a couple weeks when he pulled out the feeding tube, and I imagine the same applies for getting the port put in. My leg is bothering me again, though. This is not good. I don't know what's going on.

Have a good day.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 09-22-2014 at 12:14 PM..

Old 09-22-2014, 04:35 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Evening gals. Short post I overdid at work today and I want to rest my wrist.

Gracie and I did take a nice walk today, she was rather passive though I have a feeling Bob tired her out today for me

My appointment with the ortho guy went good today, I have a soft cast on and it is much appreciated. I have more mobility and can wear most of my clothes!!!!! It appears for a grandma I have strong bones! Made me smile cuz my family is filled with arthritis, not me!!!

Glad to hear you all are doing well. Lol, at the chewed blanket Karla.

See you tomorrow.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:47 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Evening gals. Short post I overdid at work today and I want to rest my wrist.

Gracie and I did take a nice walk today, she was rather passive though I have a feeling Bob tired her out today for me

My appointment with the ortho guy went good today, I have a soft cast on and it is much appreciated. I have more mobility and can wear most of my clothes!!!!! It appears for a grandma I have strong bones! Made me smile cuz my family is filled with arthritis, not me!!!

Glad to hear you all are doing well. Lol, at the chewed blanket Karla.

See you tomorrow.
See, your working out is paying off for you!

Old 09-22-2014, 06:09 PM

I have a critter in my container plant on the porch! One set of flowers keeps moving!!!!!!!! Little freaked out not going to water them tonight, OMG what if it is a snake.

Yes Connie I do agree, now if my exercise would take the Klutz out of me

Old 09-23-2014, 12:43 PM

Hi ladies !!!

Believe it or not Connie this Dentist is great I searched long and hard for one that will work with me and my issues. My problem is I get so nervous that the "Novocain" or what ever they call it only lasts 20 to 25 mins because I dissipate it quickly

Well it seems that the tooth with the cracked filling need a root canal & crown. There is a very old & large filling in there with funk underneath
So oh yay

But I am going to the endodontist to do the root canal since that is what he does all day everyday Plus I have been to him before and he is really cool and they use dental drugs

needless to say I never got on the exercise bike

Ya on the soft cast Sandy

Connie hopefully the leg pain is maybe from sitting for a long time in the chemo chair or walking differently check your shoes

well back to calling the ins co to figure out how much this dental drama is going to cost

Last edited by FLPL75; 09-23-2014 at 01:22 PM..

Old 09-23-2014, 12:52 PM

ps. Sandy get a broom stick or something long and poke the pot lol

Old 09-23-2014, 04:32 PM

Lol Karla not me, I hate snakes and would die of a heart attack if it was one. Bob thought it might be a lizard, I did water it today and looked and nothing is in there now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals