Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

lol with hubby on vacation my days are all messed up. For some reason I thought yesterday was Saturday.

Good morning everyone

Today is going to be 75 and I realized that I have to mow the lawn today or tomorrow.

Ok today so it will count as my exercise.
Hopefully this will be last time till spring.

Has anyone taken down there Christmas stuff yet ?

I was trying to wait till New Years day but I am thinking maybe Saturday when my MIL comes over lol I am sure she would love to help

So from yesterdays thread it looks like we are trickling back into the exercise mode

Remember next Wednesday is "whittish" back on the program day
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2007, 05:41 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
I took my tree down. It is a live tree and it is ever so much happier outside than it is in the house. The rest of the stuff will start to come down over the weekend. I hate packing it up & putting it away. The house always looks naked after the decorations leave.

Shadow & I have been for a walk this morning. Shadow is now sulking because I am getting ready to go to work.

Old 12-28-2007, 07:21 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,029 times
Good Morning!
DH and I are off to the gym this morning. We have been in a bit of a rut lately, so plan on mixing up the routine a bit. I will be focusing on cardio today and will do 25 on the bike and 25 on the treadmill, then some push ups and ab work. My New Years Res. is to stretch more, so will add about 5 mins at the end for that.
We got about 3 more inches of snow yesterday that will have to be shoveled too(ugh, is it spring yet??). Mowing the yard sounds like fun compared!
I usually take down the tree the day after Christmas, but haven't done it yet. I plan on doing it today or tomorrow. I have to wrap everything pretty good this year in hopeful anticipation of being in a different house/state next Christmas.
Good Luck at the new job Evey!
Have a great day everyone!

Old 12-28-2007, 08:08 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
I was up 'til 4 this morning. Couldn't sleep, so got stuck into a good book. My eyes are so puffy I look like an albino bull frog!

Enjoy your workouts and good luck with the new job Evey.

Old 12-28-2007, 09:14 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times

Tet, you mean like that?

I'm still in Houston. I need to stop eating. Everytime I come home, all we do is go out to Chinese restuarants b'c I am deprived in PHX. It's great and all but I think my Mom uses this as an excuse to go nuts, too! I am sick of eating! Luckily, not much going on today so I think I'm heading to the gym. Hopefully I can get in 90 minutes. Happy Friday to all!!

P.S. How's the weather in FL the first two weeks of Augusut? My bro was thinking about doing family trip there but I think it's going to be too hot for a 4 year old and 60+ year old to handle standing in line at Disneyworld all day long. Mom isn't too excited, either, might I add!

Old 12-28-2007, 10:13 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,752 times
It's great the stress of the holidays is over and we all have more time to do our daily exercises again

Went for a walk yesterday but didn't have time to check CD. However, did also walk today with hubby and DS. Hubby is always against walking but what can he do???

Our tree/decorations won't be put away till first/second week of January. It's tradition to not put it up till 23rd of December and leave it till January. So I can enjoy the sight a little bit longer.

Old 12-28-2007, 10:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
foma
central florida where disney is in August is hot, hot oh did I say hot

Old 12-28-2007, 11:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
I 2nd that hot, Karla.

TLB, thanks, but no thanks on the snow offer. LOL

Spent some of my $$ on my gift cards. Got a nice Margarita set. Anybody wanna come down to see how the margaritas taste in it??? I can do regular or strawberry.

Back to the gym next week. I promise!

Old 12-28-2007, 11:02 AM

4,273 posts, read 15,252,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Back to the gym next week. I promise!
I think we need to have this in writing ... for all of us!

Old 12-28-2007, 11:42 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
okay girls, another counteroffer of 8K more. Not enough so we need to come up with another #... My stomach is in knots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals