Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 04:55 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

For those of you that might want to see pictures from our CD pizza party yesterday just scroll down a bit
//www.city-data.com/forum/jacks...onville-4.html

can you guess who is who behind the plates

So yay it is Friday we are only going to hit a high of 55 today which I know compared to most of you its a heat wave but the constant 78 then 55 then 72 is messing with all my plants.

Today will be "wogging with Lola" then I have to go out and get a birthday present because I am invited to the little boy next doors b-day party this afternoon , he will be 9 I love going to their parties I get to wear a hat and eat cake
So I will do some mall walking

SO what are your exercise plans for the day

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2008, 05:01 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
Woo Hooo, I'm the first! Great pic Karla! Well, let me see, yes, you guessed it, Kathy Smith step work-out and then, at noon, the dreaded septic inspection. Have a great day everyone! Jeannie

Old 01-18-2008, 05:27 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,029 times
Good Morning!
Lots to do today to make up for my time on the couch yesterday. Cardio and weights, followed by a trip to the grocery store, then cleaning and more cleaning.
We are lucky to be close to the coast, so we are getting rain instead of snow. That coupled with the recent snow removal in our section of the city will allow me to get Bella out for a nice safe walk!
Great pic Karla, and that pizza looks so good! Fingers crossed that your inspection goes well Jeannie!
Have a great day!

Old 01-18-2008, 05:39 AM

lol Jeannie
I think I would have to put "septic inspector" on the top of the "You couldn't pay me enough yucky job list"
Anyone else get a visual of this guy climbing down into the tank ewwwww lol

We had so much fun yesterday I wish all of you could of joined us

ya know the FL exercise folks aren't that far away

Don't forget to stop by "todays question" thread

I think the word of the day is a really fun one

Old 01-18-2008, 06:07 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
LOL....just in case you weren't kidding, Karla.. They don't go into the tank. They throw some dye down the toilet and see if it shows up on the lawn anywhere.

Did my 30 min. weight thing this morning. DH says he'll start up again on Monday with me and maybe the 2 ofus can get going on some cardio too. Definitely need to lose a few pounds.

Off to check out the photos.

Hey, Tet...congrats on the newest addition to the family. You're welcome to come visit if you need to warm up a bit. I think we'll have to put you in the hot tub to thaw you out!

Happy Friday, all.

PS - loved the photos! LOL Wish I could have been there.

Old 01-18-2008, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
LOL....just in case you weren't kidding, Karla.. They don't go into the tank. They throw some dye down the toilet and see if it shows up on the lawn anywhere.

Did my 30 min. weight thing this morning. DH says he'll start up again on Monday with me and maybe the 2 ofus can get going on some cardio too. Definitely need to lose a few pounds.

Off to check out the photos.

Hey, Tet...congrats on the newest addition to the family. You're welcome to come visit if you need to warm up a bit. I think we'll have to put you in the hot tub to thaw you out!

Happy Friday, all.
omg! I'm glad I read this. They actually come into the house? I better get busy....

Old 01-18-2008, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
well thats boring

I was hoping it would at least be somewhat interesting for Jeannie to watch.

But then again you wonder how many times folks have gone up to him and just started looking at the grass.
You know kinda like if you stand somewhere and just look up next thing you know you have a bunch of folks standing there just looking up.
No one has any idea why everyone else is looking and lol no one every asks.

Old 01-18-2008, 07:33 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
omg! I'm glad I read this. They actually come into the house? I better get busy....
ROFLMAO! I can promise you this guy does not care if your sofa cushions are not fluffed...... I really think that being a seller in the time between contract an closing has to be the most stressful 30 days ever.

I have yet another job interview this morning. Shadow & I took the short walk this morning. Grass is still soggy and she does not want to get her toes wet. Sheesh! When we came back from the park yesterday afternoon she declined to get out of the car until I opened the door on the side where she had the most concrete to land on. Sissy!

Old 01-18-2008, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
ROFLMAO! I can promise you this guy does not care if your sofa cushions are not fluffed...... I really think that being a seller in the time between contract an closing has to be the most stressful 30 days ever.

I have yet another job interview this morning. Shadow & I took the short walk this morning. Grass is still soggy and she does not want to get her toes wet. Sheesh! When we came back from the park yesterday afternoon she declined to get out of the car until I opened the door on the side where she had the most concrete to land on. Sissy!
Evey, good luck with your job interview. I just called my realtor and the buyers are also coming so I guess thats why I feel I should straighten up a bit.

Old 01-18-2008, 08:18 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Good luck Evey!

That pizza looks so good Karla! I'm drooling just thinking of it. You guys are so lucky to have get togethers and eat such good food! I'm jealous.

Not much of a walk this morning. There is so much salt and grit on the roads that it would be too much for my pooches paws. Our pet stores are way across the otherside of town and the roads were so bad yesterday, we didn't want to risk the drive. Until we can get them boots they're confined to a section of the garden that I shoveled out this morning. At least it's something.

I'll be going for a brisk jaunt around the neighborhood by myself later.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals