Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 05:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

woo hooo !!!!

Here it is

your weekend of guilty pleasures

We all need these once in awhile to make us feel great !!!!

I am going to talk hubby into making breakfast

Could there possibly be cheesesteaks in our future for dinner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2008, 06:55 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,187 times
w00t! w00t!

Cheesesteaks sound great, I haven't had one of those in years, but I think a trip to Red Robin is in my future. They have a burger that has cheese, bacon, and a fried egg on it. YUM!

No exercise plans here today, but a bit of shopping and our usual Saturday night bowling.

Have great "free for all" Saturday!

Old 02-02-2008, 07:04 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good morning, all.

No exercise planned, but I hope to get some housework done and maybe take a walk or bike ride a bit later. (Don't say anything, just in case she shows up, but I haven't seen Lazy Susan around yet today. Sssshhhh!)

Hubby went to the grocery store alone (big mistake) and came home with a nice prime rib roast, so I'm sure that'll be dinner sometime this weekend. I want to hit the farmer's market today to get some fresh fruit and veggies. I know, Karla...green stuff! We happen to like that here, but we also like cake and cookies and ice cream and all that good stuff!

tlb....hold the egg on my burger, ok???

Enjoy the day, all.

Old 02-02-2008, 07:24 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hi Everyone!

Shadow & I did the short walk this morning as we are expecting her high energy bff Dallas at any time. We did stop at a yard sale along the way, but Shadow did not pick anything out. If it warms up a few more degrees we will have a trip to the estuary today so wild dogs can swim and chase sand crabs. If it stays cool we will hit the dog park. There will be a bike ride. There will be ball playing. I will be exhausted and Dallas will still be flying around looking for things to do.

Hmmmm, I wonder if Jeannine knows it is eat red meat day? We are having pot roast for dinner.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:38 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,187 times
NMS, it is a southern thang. I always thought it sounded gross until I tried it, can't explain it, just tastes good to me.
Evey, I miss yard sales, they are the best place to get really cheap stuffed animals for our furry friends to shred!

Old 02-02-2008, 08:57 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I'm off to watch grown men chase a ball around in the snow. That'll be my exercise for the day!

My son and I finished off the pizza from lastnight for breakfast.

I think I can see a beer or two in the near future!

Have a wonderful day "pigging out" everyone!

Old 02-02-2008, 09:43 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Karla, I just bought an exercise ball. Does that qualify me for this thread? I am going to have to vacuum the carpet before I try it. I plan to sit on it while I watch TV. It is supposed to be good for my back.

Old 02-02-2008, 09:58 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Welcome, and good luck, NCN. Of course it qualifies!

Tlb, I'm sure they're good, but I just don't like eggs. I won't even make them for DH because I can't handle the smell! The weird thing is I like deviled eggs, egg salad sandwiches, and custard. Go figure!

Old 02-02-2008, 10:48 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
TB-do they call that burger the Dick Cheney Special, with a defibrillator on the side? Yikes! [sorry, I have a husband with high BP-all that stuff together at once, well he'd be in heaven! Makes me shudder though] Well, I am going to hurry up and do some working out-wish I wouldn't have taken that day off earlier in the week.

Old 02-02-2008, 10:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Welcome to the group NCN!

OMG! These dogs have waaaaaay too much energy!

tlb you should come down here one Saturday to go to yard sales. I have seen 7 in the few blocks around my house just today. The neighbors have decided to call it quits and just came to see if there was anything we wanted. I am now the proud owner of an electric ice cream maker. I am very excited about this. I love banana ice cream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals