Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2008, 10:59 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,207,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miguel's mom View Post
Oh my, my in-laws give me a lot of trouble again.
It's always the same, some weeks they behave quite good and then they do something silly again.

Yesterday MIL came to visit and told us she gives DS some toys their dog always plays with. How eeewww is that???
She meant she washed it with really hot water before giving it to DS but as a former nurse she should know that most viruses etc. are in the mouths of all animals, people, etc.
Would you like to chew on such dog toys?

Am I over sensitive? I really like animals, we also have a cat and I don't mind some of their hairs flying around chasing the dust bunnies but that can't be true.

B/c he's so ill hubby told her she couldn't get him today and she thinks it's because I (!!!) think they have a dirty house I can't believe it. They are just weird and I wish they would move to the moon and never return. They only give us trouble.

Sorry, to tell you this mad stuff, but I needed someone to tell.

Off to some muscle work.
LOL...why do you think I moved to Florida???

Tried to give Tet some rep, but I'm in Rep Limbo still. :-(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2008, 11:01 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,368,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
LOL...why do you think I moved to Florida???
I wish it could be so easy. We live in a small village and have enlarged the house of my parents. The in-laws live about 2 streets away .

How I wish I could move MY whole family including aunts, uncles, etc to a different country... I-L don't like flying we would be safe till the end of time

Old 02-21-2008, 11:13 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,169,716 times
Quote:
I wish it could be so easy. We live in a small village and have enlarged the house of my parents. The in-laws live about 2 streets away .

How I wish I could move MY whole family including aunts, uncles, etc to a different country... I-L don't like flying we would be safe till the end of time
ROFLMAO! Plenty of houses for sale where I live.......

Old 02-21-2008, 12:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,494,089 times
So, I guess all in-laws are perfect, not just mine!?!
Got my exercises done-my legs were feeling a little shaky towards the end there, don't know what's up with that.
Good call for tet reps, tlb-sorry to hear about your dishwasher woes-I've never had one, and since there're only two of us now-only ever were three!, it would be sort of hard to justify. But, if I want mine out of sight-they have to go in the OVEN!!!

Old 02-21-2008, 12:21 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,368,985 times
Seems to me, my taebo class yesterday damaged my knee a bit. After walking around the whole day today and resting for the last half hour I had a small problem getting up.

Now I'm limping around and hubby's laughing at me...

Old 02-21-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:

When we left NY, MIL said that if we didn't come see them, the next time we would see them, they'd be in their coffins, because they'll never come see us. Not because they don't like us, but because they just don't like to travel any more (hey, they're in their mid-upper 80's, so I understand). Anyway, after she said that, I had to wait till I was all alone to cheer!

Old 02-21-2008, 12:43 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,595,280 times
Guess what?

Old 02-21-2008, 01:14 PM

What???? Did you sell your house???

Old 02-21-2008, 01:36 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,595,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
What???? Did you sell your house???
We received a letter from the buyers attorney today, you know, the ones that walked away from the deal 3 weeks ago? Well, they want to go back under contract under our terms. I don't want to get my hopes up until it is a done deal, but its looking pretty good to be in NC by March.

Last edited by jeannie216; 02-21-2008 at 02:23 PM..

Old 02-21-2008, 01:51 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,169,716 times
We will all keep our fingers & toes crossed for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals