Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 11:17 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times

Advertisements

Karla, you should have asked if anyone was still up-not up yet! When I'm having a hard time getting to sleep I see what new posts are up, kind of see who's on!
Anyhoo, after the big workout yesterday and more housework than I usually do [which isn't that much!] I went out and shoveled my driveway and sidewalk and my neighbor's sidewalks-doggone SUN was supposed to take care of that, but nooooo...
Snuck in about an hour or so today too, now it's time to eat. Girl Scout cookies for breakfast, hmmm-I could see that working! Have a great Saturday everybody!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2008, 03:06 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
hey all

well you guessed it no steak n shake
I forgot I had bought the "As seen on TV " pancake puff pan at target the other day so I had to give it a try lol it works so we had pancake balls for breakfast.

evey he does get happy pills around 8 along with his pain meds the storm is what messed things up

so hubby and I went shopping we got him 2 suits hopefully he will have an interview with this new company he is looking into he has a phone interview on Tuesday , he needed the suits anyway for my nieces wedding in Charleston SC in may
gah I need to go dress shopping

then we went to bed bath & beyond and bought curtains not sure once I put them up if I "love" them so I think they may be going back we go past a lowes on our way home from breakfast tomorrow so I am going to look there

It has also been years since we went to the movies I think that last one was the final star wars one

woo hoo evey discounts !!!!! maybe we could have a CD meet up one weekend
ok off to do some laundry

I'll check in later

Old 02-24-2008, 12:38 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hi Karla! Are you up yet? The insomniac is still awake.........

Old 02-24-2008, 01:09 AM

here I am evey !!!
the one greyhound wanted out at 1:30 then clue decided he wanted out at 2:30
I was going to go back to bed but as I was standing at the back door waiting for him to get done I turned around and hubby was also up
lol so next thing you know both computers were on

hey do you have aim instant message lol we could chat

Old 02-24-2008, 01:55 AM

1,744 posts, read 7,260,609 times
Steak and Shake? Last time I went to one of those I was completely trashed outside of Iowa City after a concert. I guess I made quite a scene enchanting everyone around our table with some of the stories I was telling that I probably shouldn't have said out loud. Hey, what do you expect at a place like that in the middle of the night?

I had to go to school today. I'm taking a physics class that is mainly over the internet but meets one Saturday a month. That cut into my gym time, so all I did today was run a couple of miles with the dog. The weather is getting a lot better, I'm hoping this is the end of the snow and extremely cold weather.

Old 02-24-2008, 02:23 AM

see evey we are not the only ones up this early

morning ryan

Old 02-24-2008, 01:17 PM

1,744 posts, read 7,260,609 times
Haha, good morning. I was up late though. I was a little suprised to see a Sunday thread already. I'm just waking up now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals