Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 04:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

I I sure did
Out of bed when hubby said it is 6:20
I asked how come the alarm didn't go off at 5:30 ?

He said " It did"
lol so then why am I getting up at 6:20

45 mins is certainly not enough time to get my threads going before we leave to meet our friends

So I got home at 12 (which was actually 1 because I turned the clocks ahead when I got home) from babysitting my friend called around 10 and said they were done eating but everyone wanted to go for a drink and they didn't want to impose I said go have a drink have fun you guys never go out.

the kids were very good, we watched that "square sponge guy" ok he is just a little strange there seemed to be quite a few hidden innuendos going on kinda creepy

ok so today is more errands and then maybe some yardwork

Whats on your "to do" for today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2008, 05:10 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,740 times
Good morning everyone,

My to-do list today is all based on a huge wind and rain storm that came through last night. We had no lights, no phones and worse of all, no computer! Everything was restored over night, but we have huge branches in the backyard that will need to be moved up front for town pick-up on Thursday. I'm not sure if I can move them myself or whether I'll need to cut them up first - or get some help ... but it's clear that my exercise today is to clear that back yard.

I hope that everyone has an easier time of it today and that no one suffered any permanent damage from last night's weather.

Charley

Old 03-09-2008, 06:33 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Oooooh Charley, I love clear up and yard work. Wish I lived near you, I'd pop on over to help.

My to do list ... finish painting the bedroom (almost done, but can't start until the hubster and dogs wake up!), tidy up the house, then sit on my rear and watch a movie.

Heading out for my walk soon. The sun is trying to shine through but the clouds are putting up a fight!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Old 03-09-2008, 07:05 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post

the kids were very good, we watched that "square sponge guy" ok he is just a little strange there seemed to be quite a few hidden innuendos going on kinda creepy

Old 03-09-2008, 07:09 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,830,029 times
Good morning!
Looks like we got lucky as far as that storm goes... just some rain and a bit of wind, but thankfully no snow, power outage, or thunder as Bella is deathly afraid of that. It is supposed to be windy all day, but nothing major and a few degrees above freezing so I am going to wait in line with a gazillion other people to get the salt and general filth washed off my car.
We might go bowling this afternoon since we didn't last night, but other than that not much planned here.
Good to know I'm not the only one that thinks Sponge Bob is a bit creepy... I was hoping to be Snoopy in Jeannie's thread, but ended up being the sponge.

Have a great day!

Old 03-09-2008, 07:42 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannie216 View Post
Jeannie, I'd love to rep you on this, but I'm in rep limbo again. I agree, Sponge Bob is a bit on the weird side. I think it's a conspiracy against our kids. Whatever happened to Bugs Bunny and Yogi Bear???

Just talked to my mom in Northern NY. Between the snow and the ice, she's stuck in her house. The ice has frozen her back door completely shut. This is the first time I ever remember her complaining about a long, hard winter. I guess I moved at just the right time.

I'm waiting for the hubster to get out of the shower so we can go get groceries. I like to go early to beat the crowds.

Not much going on. Did a bunch of housework and laundry yesterday. Today, I'd like to vacuum to finish it up. I think that'll be my exercise for the day. It's cool here - mid 40's right now, but I'll take that against the nasty weather some of you have had.

Take care, all, and have a good day.

Old 03-09-2008, 09:30 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
You people get up too early!

We went this morning for all you can eat buffet. Now that I am stuffed my husband & dog are wanting to go for a bike ride. Kinda cool and windy here, so I guess that is better than hot & humid, but they are wanting to ride all the way to the park! Last time we tried that I ended up sending him home to get the van so I could load my bike & ride back. Sounds like no fun to me, but I am sure they will talk me into it.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
C'mon, Evey...you can do it, girl!

Old 03-09-2008, 10:43 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
*huff puff! pant* Yes, I did it. 10 miles on the trike with the dog. Dog had enough left to race me home at the end. She beat me, too!

Old 03-09-2008, 11:11 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
I'm glad to hear you all survived the storms last night.
I need to get out and do some yard work. Too windy today. Stuff blowing all over the place.
I didn't get up till after 9 this morning. These time changes always mess me up. I guess I need to set my alarm tonight so I won't miss my workout classes tomorrow.
I've tried to rep you all again but it won't let me. Wish we could rep whenever we wanted to.
Everybody enjoy the day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals