Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 05:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

and we all know I am not talking about veggies

never got the lawn mowed yesterday so today after I take lola walking I will be taking the lawn mower for a walk
I am getting so excited I noticed that all of my citrus trees are ready to bloom
it is going to smell so good out there
I will also do some weeding and get the one bed ready to plant the basil seeds

if I add vacuuming the screenroom I think that will be enough of a workout for the day

So whats your day going to be like ?

any update from our house folks ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 05:30 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,619,016 times
Good morning Karla! We'll we're back to waiting again to see if the buyers get their FHA loan. I was told it could take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days. Meanwhile I gave my notice at work 2 weeks ago, then Monday asked for it back, and yesterday told her I may need to leave again. Thank goodness for a patient boss. Going to try a different work-out today, the step work-out is getting old. Tony Horton this morning, not sure which one yet. Have a great day!

Old 03-12-2008, 05:32 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
I wish I could see my lawn! Oh well, another inch of the white stuff tonight so, I might be taking the snowblower for a walk in the morning . Spring is trying to burst through, honestly. Wish she would give me a date and time! I'm itching to get my fingers in the dirt again. I've spent all winter planning my assault on the garden.

My day will consist of walking the pooches, painting, laundry and cleaning ... whooohooo!

My hubster fixed the belt on the treadmill. Now I have no excuse for not using it. Lazy Susan in my case is a big 10 ton elephant sitting on my shoulders reaching for the peanuts!

Hope everyone has a great day!

BTW ... With Daylight Saving Time and Karla wishing she could weld, I got to thinking, did everyone check their smoke detectors and fire extinguishers (if you have one)?

Old 03-12-2008, 06:14 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,829,897 times
Good morning!
Well I can see my so called grass in the front yard and let's just say it isn't a pretty sight, mostly mud, frozen leaves and some brown blades... but hey, at least I *can* see it.
It is the same ol', same ol' here as far as the house goes... had a showing on Monday and haven't heard anything about it and no showings scheduled at this time.
I plan on dragging myself to the gym for some cardio... did mostly weights yesterday, so I am going to take a day off from that.
Have a great day everyone!

Old 03-12-2008, 06:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, all.

My neck's still hurting, so I'm going to stay away from the gym today. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

DH and I are going to do some yardwork today. Two weeks ago or so, I picked up two huge bags of pine cones. We had a major windstorm over the weekend, so guess what I'll be picking up AGAIN. Ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner. Yep, pine cones. GGGRRRR. Oh, well. Could be worse. Could be snow. I really feel awful that, this close to spring, you folks are still dealing with all that stuff.

I'm trying to find somebody who can groom my long haired kitty without traumatizing her. I thought I'd found someone who has a mobile grooming van, but she doesn't do cats any more. Bummer. Back to square one.

Well, you all have a great day. I'll be chatting with you soon.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:47 AM

you know I've been doing this step work-out for so long now and initially I saw great results but then my progress slowed down. I guess there is something to changing things up with your work-outs so today, I did a Tony Horton cardio beach body work-out and it felt good. Guess I need to continue to change things up a bit.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:52 AM

3,340 posts, read 2,829,897 times
Take it easy NMS, neck pain is no fun and hope it feels better soon.
Jeannie, I know what you mean... I get sooo tired of doing the same thing over and over. It's amazing how the body adapts to routines and just changing a few things can make an impact.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlb71 View Post
Take it easy NMS, neck pain is no fun and hope it feels better soon.
Jeannie, I know what you mean... I get sooo tired of doing the same thing over and over. It's amazing how the body adapts to routines and just changing a few things can make an impact.
I know. My 9 year old noticed it before I did. She said to me yesterday, "Mommy, your butts jiggling a little again" Aren't kids sweet.

Last edited by jeannie216; 03-12-2008 at 08:24 AM.. Reason: spelling problems :)

Old 03-12-2008, 08:20 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Man, this time change has been rough on me. Can't seem to get myself adjusted. Must be getting old....

Karla, the citrus trees here are already blooming. It smells so good! The jasmine is blooming, the gardenias are in full bud ready to bloom any second. This is the only time of year I like living in FL.

Shadow has taken me for a walk this morning, and I hear the laundry calling. That is my big fun for the day.

Old 03-12-2008, 08:31 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Hey there!

Workout will be my sports classes tonight. 45 min to drill all this nice ladies, I'm really looking forward to it.
I can already hear one women who always tells me she's too old and I should make her do such exhausting things... But in the end she's always laughing and telling me how much fun it was. She nearly 70 and is better in TaeBo than many of the younger ladies.

Don't know what I'll be doing in the classes. Might be some fast leg work but I denfinitely want to do some more ab work...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals