Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 07:54 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,229,188 times

Advertisements

Morning Peeps!

Noisy rain came through here very early this morning. Now it is just grey & oogie out.

Shadow does not like to get her toes wet so we had an abbreviated walk this morning.

Karla, Ralph looks like he has quite the personality.

Pattie, here is a link listing some massage therapists in FL MassageLane.Com - Massage Lane is a world-wide listing of massage therapists, dedicated providing ethical promotion, advocacy, and mentoring to the professional and education to the public about the benefits of massage therapy. Hope you can find one there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2008, 08:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,258,704 times
Thank you so much! CD folks are the best! I'll print that out so that, once I'm done with these (*&)#$^% taxes, I'll need some relaxing massage. mmmmmm.....

Old 03-20-2008, 09:06 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,617,651 times
Good morning everyone! Spring is here...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/falling.gif (broken link)...the birds are chirping...http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee109/jeannie216/16_8_3.gif (broken link)...and I smell lots of potential buyers for all us house sellers...... Today is the first day of Spring and my 11 year old's birthday. Life is good. Have a great day!

p.s. no, I'm not on anything, just trying to keep a good attitude.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:07 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,617,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
tet isn't it wonderful how families "share" their germs

ok here is the happy family

Oh Karla, I love it!

Old 03-20-2008, 09:55 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,258,704 times
I'm with Jeannie! My taxes are done, they're just printing out, and I am soooooo happy it's over with! All we have to do is sign, and send them out. The really good news??? A small refund from federal and state! I don't like to get big refunds (it means we gave them too much $$ and we don't get any benefit out of it), but I don't like to pay in, either.

Celebration! Celebrate good times, c'mon! Apologies to the Pointer Sisters!)

Old 03-20-2008, 11:08 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,338,160 times
Karla, what a cute sweet family. Lola and Ralph do have 'twin' faces. Keeping fingers crossed for Mr. Karla. Some of these companies do seem to take forever.
NMS, other than the link RaceLady gave you, one of the best ways to find an LMT is to ask around. Personally I don't like spas. I like LMT's that work on there own or share office space. They take the time. Spas have to rush.
Jeannie, I like the sold sign. Keep up with a positive attitude. It's stressful but eventually it will happen is what I've been saying to myself.
We have inspection later today.
I've just realized it's the first of Spring when you all mentioned it. Not much of a winter here so I guess we take Spring for granted.
It did stop raining and storming and it's a pleasant day today, although a little cool.
I went to water aerobics today. Thursday is always a good workout, with a lot of cardio.
I need to see if I can find somewhere in San Antonio to workout for a month. My brother has a bowflex but I looked at that one time and it looks confusing on how to use it.
I'll check back in later. Gotta do some things around the house and then leave after while.

Old 03-20-2008, 11:50 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Hello everyone. I cant see the family because of the firewall here at work but from everyone's description they sound wonderful.

I havent worked out really in almost a week and a half. Been "nesting" with the wife in anticipation of our arrival which could be at any moment now. The new gym opens tomorrow and many of the local news channels have news teams there promoting it. I cant wait - for both the baby and the gym to open.

Old 03-20-2008, 12:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,797 times
I love the picture Karla-how do you get them to 'smile' for the camera? Somebody back there dangling a pork chop or something?
Ok, well I finished mine. Got interrupted by a phone call from mil, which is always interesting, no matter what the subject! Seriously, by the way.
So, here we are first day of Spring, and lucky us, tomorrow night into Saturday, we're supposed to get three to six inches of snow!!! Wow. I am beginning to think this winter is never going to end, despit what the calendar says. Have a Happy First Day of Spring, everybody

Old 03-20-2008, 03:20 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,250,592 times
Hi All! Karla - your kiddies look so happy!! When dogs look like they are smiling, you know they are from a good home.

2 hours at the gym today. Woo-hoo. My arms are so sore right now I just want to rip them off! happy thursday!

Old 03-20-2008, 04:22 PM

2,355 posts, read 2,182,182 times
Hi karla! I am happy to report I got my butt out of bed early early this morning (hubby too) and we went to the gym in our apartment complex. I felt pretty awake after that and the day has been good. It's been awhile since I was on the treadmill so I feel slightly sore but not too bad. I usually take the stairs here at work so I do manage to get some exercise in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals