Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2008, 05:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone
I am borrowing "lazy Susan" this morning
hubby is off today so I thought I shall have a day off also

meeting the woman who is in charge of the JR MG program at the school later to help her unload plants for our butterfly garden along with 8 to10 bales of pine straw
ok so I guess I will have the morning off

I think I am going to take Jeannies suggestion and make tomorrow "Give yourself a break day"
The special day on the food journal should also be celebrated on the exercise thread It makes perfect sense don't you think

So whats your day look like
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2008, 05:32 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,012 times
Good morning Karla and everyone,

My day looks absolutely beautiful with low humidity and temps in the 70's. I feel better today and will be heading to the lake in a few hours.

Karla, I hope you are on track to your seven pounds in six weeks.

Best wishes to all for a spectacular day!

Charley

Old 04-18-2008, 06:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
morning charley
I tried on my test pants yesterday and it was better than I expected

well slight adjustment to my day off my next door neighbor called and asked if I could drop her off at the doctors. She still has the side catheter and it started leaking so they want her to come in in case there is a blockage, poor thing they can't get the stones to breakup so they are going in on the 29th to surgically remove them.

Which will probably be better because hubby took the day off because he somehow hurt his back (I do know it was not from climbing up the ladder which is still sitting in the library) and I was tempted to drag him off to Home depot to buy the peach tree. So he can just relax and let his back stop hurting.

Old 04-18-2008, 06:35 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
I'll be dodging the raindrops today and the next few days. I'm going to finish off everything I need to do around the house. I want to spend the whole weekend bumming with my hubster and son. I think we are going to hook up a 65 gallon rain barrel to the downspout later this morning. At least I know where I want to put it. I'm still faffing around as to were to put my composter.

Glad you're feeling better Charley.

Hope your hubster's back rights itself Karla. Any news on the job front? Keep up the good work on the weight loss.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 04-18-2008, 07:51 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Man, I am I ever worn out from yesterday! I had been to the museum before, but it was under renovation when I was there. Now it was all open. It took us just over 3 hours. Glad I wore comfy shoes, and not the cute ones that went with my outfit.

Shadow is mad at me for leaving her here alone yesterday. She tried to tell me she did not want to go for a walk this morning, but I enticed her out with the promise of squirrels. She will be really annoyed with me later when she realizes she is getting a bath.

Old 04-18-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Glad you're feeling better Charley.
Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
morning charley. I tried on my test pants yesterday and it was better than I expected
Karla that's great. Keep up the good work.

I hit the scale this morning at 265. That's 15 pounds off - even though the "official" weigh-in for the week is tomorrow. I think I'll be OK since I just came back from another six mile walk at the lake.

We're doing great! Let's all keep up the good work.

Charley

Old 04-18-2008, 11:16 AM

Well, I must be back in training. I've got my first blister on the bottom of my foot.

I need to go back and review my Foot Care 101. I think I also need a new pair of sneakers. The inner padding has worn pretty thin on these babies.

Charley

Old 04-18-2008, 11:51 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
OMG Charley. 15 pounds? That is fantastic. As far as your blister, what I was told to do is wear a thin pair of socks under my reg. socks before long walks and it seems to help.
Karla, hope you're still doing well with the 7 pounds you're going to drop.
Evey, I love hearing about Shadow and her little adventures with the squirrels. Isis likes squirrels too.
Heading to Curves this afternoon.

Old 04-18-2008, 12:17 PM

13,608 posts, read 5,386,066 times
Hi everyone!

The last two days weren't so good. Although we found a new job for DH yesterday we're really in a bad mood.
He already started working today and the job really sucks. Hard work, strange colleagues and very poor payment. I really do hope we'll find something better very soon.

So no exercises yesterday and today only grocery shopping and some other shopping, picked up some photos/pictures and brought the tax documents away.

Happy Friday to all of you!

Old 04-18-2008, 12:40 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Wasn't really 'feeling it' today, but got a fairly thorough workout in. It's really warm and sunny, too nice to be inside!
Karla-maybe your hubby bumped in to the ladder?
Congratulations Charley-you rock, as usual!
Song, I know what you mean, Shadow has such an exciting life! She sounds like such a character!
Evey, good thing you sacrificed fashion for comfort! It is hard sometimes, though.
tet, good luck with that faffing around; you were just gob smacked the other day weren't you? Wow, the things I don't know!
Miguel's mom I hope your day gets better, and happy Friday to you all!
Oh and Whew!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals