Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 12:25 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times

Advertisements

Hi everybody!

No special plans here. I'm just recovering from a week of hell and unfortunately I don't think it's ever going to go away. Forget your NN's, we have one who has horns, a pointed tail and is completely neurotic. Sadly, we are the latest in a long line of neighbors and parents at the school who have become locked in her radar.

I've been a bit scatbrain with everything that has happened and tried reading all the posts over the last week. Hope everyone is doing ok after surgery, injury and illness. I'm really sorry someone lost their pupster. I've still been out walking every day.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for letting me slightly vent. I think if I truly vented I'd get banned!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2008, 04:43 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Hi everybody!

No special plans here. I'm just recovering from a week of hell and unfortunately I don't think it's ever going to go away. Forget your NN's, we have one who has horns, a pointed tail and is completely neurotic. Sadly, we are the latest in a long line of neighbors and parents at the school who have become locked in her radar.

I've been a bit scatbrain with everything that has happened and tried reading all the posts over the last week. Hope everyone is doing ok after surgery, injury and illness. I'm really sorry someone lost their pupster. I've still been out walking every day.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for letting me slightly vent. I think if I truly vented I'd get banned!
Venting is always welcome. We're all looking to be healthier and that includes mental health as well. Vent out all that frustration. We can take it.

Congrats on being able to walk every day. I'm hoping to start walking again as soon as the surgery is done! Yes, I know ... I have to walk very slowly and gently so that I don't burst anything.

Hoping everyone is well ...

Charley

Old 05-17-2008, 09:26 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
hey all
welcome back rach !!!
yup it is 11:20 I couldnt fall asleep so I came out and logged on
it was a busy day
the haircut turned out great !!! I got rid of the "carol brady tail" as my sister called it
I have a slightly reversed bob but not as drastic as Victoria beckman
we went with MIL for pizza and spent some time visiting
ok I now understand why hubby delays in telling her things it might of been best had we not shared the surgery news till after it is over. Now she is worried that once they remove the rod that his leg will be more at risk of breaking sigh we told her the bone is completely healed but you know how moms can be

between all of our stops today I told him when we got home I was "talked out" lol

so we ended up watching some more of law & order season 2
I dozed for a bit which is why I think now I can't sleep

sounds like everyone had interesting days
I think we should send all of our NN off to somewhere together

rofl I am so going to have to add "suck a frog" to my vocabulary

well off to see all the posts in the ?0'the day
see you all in a few hours

Old 05-18-2008, 06:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
I know what you mean, Karla. I don't tell my mom anything until absolutely necessary. One time, I had a questionable mammogram (as my dr. said later, I am the proud possessor of lumpy boobs!) and DH insisted I tell her. This was in the very, very early stages of the process where you wait 3 months then have another mammo. Well, she had me in the hospital having a breast removed (do you believe I can't remember what it's called!). Next thing you know, she's checking on me every day in that whiny "how are you doing?" voice that people use. It drives me crazy. I'd rather keep it to myself and not worry till the dr. tells me it's time to do so. Consequently, I don't even mention a hang nail!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals