Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 06:07 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Of your favorite exercise

We haven't had one of these days in a long while

What will your choice be ?
crunches?
squats ?
the we haven't seen it mentioned lately "side bendy things" ?
or maybe something I have never seen mentioned here
Push ups
lol I can not do these
It can even be 25 mins of something

Today we are meeting hubbys old boss (who retired) for breakfast shes the one I have mentioned that has the parties

PT is at 1:30

and I think the irrigation guy is going to be heading to chaos's house to fix the heads he chewed up his dad will be at work so I will have to meet him
we are going to have to figure out a way to get the heads out of his reach

So today is a mish mosh day

Has the weather calmed down for everyone ? we had some rain yesterday with more expected today but nothing major just the FL afternoon humidity increasing 30 mins or so

So tell us your 25
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 06:11 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,019 times
Hi Karla! Humm...25 of something aye? My work-out has to be quick this morning because the plumber is coming. I think I'll pick 25 squats. So, tell me what you think. We counter offered a bid on Monday evening and haven't heard back. Do people ever wait more than a day to counter offer? I can't take the suspense. Have a great day everyone!

Old 06-11-2008, 06:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Hang in there, Jeannie. They're thinking about it and trying to make you sweat.

Let's see...25, huh? Well, I rode the bike to the gym, did my 30 min. weight program, which included 48 side bendy things. I do my program in sets of 12. Is that ok??? Then I took the medium ride home.

DH is out doing little chores like replacing a light bulb in our lamp, trimming a palm tree, cleaning pine needles out of the gutters.

Thanks again, everybody, for your support of my friend whose DH isn't doing so well. I'm going to give her a call this morning and I'll let you know how she's doing.

Yesterday was our 13th wedding anniversary, so we went to the mall and I now am the proud owner of a beautiful gold anklet. Man, I can't believe the prices they wanted for some of these little things. Then we went to Red Lobster and pigged out. Yummy!

Old 06-11-2008, 07:06 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,093 times
Good morning everyone. I think a 25 minute walk would be a perfect opportunity for me to get out and stretch a little and begin the process of returning to my full program. Good choice, Karla. 25 it is!

Hang in there Jeannie. It's a strange market. Let's hope they come back today and say "OK, We'll take it".

NMS - Happy 13th!

Charley

Old 06-11-2008, 07:11 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,559 times
25 arm kickbacks to eliminate those "flags"

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Pattie! It'll be our 14th this year. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun! Hope your neighbor is doing ok.

Karla, try sprinkling some of that cat and dog repellent stuff around the head of the sprinklers. It's worth a try!

Well, surprise, we're getting more rain today. I absolutely hate watching the news now with drought, excessive heat, floods, heavy June snow etc. It's completely depressing! What next?

Anyways, heading out for a walk soon then off to get all my hair chopped off. It's way passed due. If it gets any longers I'll look like Cousin It!

Have a great day everyone! Glad to see you bouncing back and getting into the swing of things Charley

Old 06-11-2008, 07:22 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Morning peeps!

Well, Shadow & I did a 25 minute walk this morning. Very long for her this time of year. She drank 2 bottles of water along the way.

Happy anniversary Pattie!

Jeannie, if your offer was submitted after 10 a.m. on Monday it could very well not have reached the buyers themselves until sometime yesterday. Realtors can move very slowly sometimes. Hang in there.

Old 06-11-2008, 08:12 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,334,139 times
Morning everyone,
I've missed the past few days because the laptap broke and I'm uising my brothers old pc now so I'm not going to be on as often until next week.
Sounds like you got an offer Jeannie? You'll hear soon. It took 3 days for us to get a counteroffer back.
Let's see, I think I'll do 25 laps in the pool today for one thing; not all at once without a break but it can be done. Also going to curves this afternoon.
Mondays the day for us to move.
Everyone have a good day.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Hey hi everyone...twenty five side bendy waist things it is! I recently read that those aren't good for 'trimming' you waist-but I have heard they are really good-someone will always contradict these things, who do you believe?

So, as I suspected, I need the surgery on my gums-they knock you out twice for 4 hours each, and I hear it is really painful. Not to mention the fact that we don't have any kind of dental insurance, and we both need a lot of stuff done. It's kind of sickening.
Well, maybe I'll win the lottery, since none of those relatives of mine that died tragically in Nigeria and left me all those millions of dollars US ever panned out!

Good luck jeannie, good walking Charley, and belated happy anniversary Pattie! Tet-flag day is Saturday-wave them proudly Have a great day everyone

Old 06-11-2008, 12:42 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Thanks for all the anniversary wishes, everybody.

Fuzzy, I'm sorry to hear about the surgery. Best of luck with it, alright? I find sometimes if I take some ibuprofen (if it's allowed, what with anesthesia and all) just before I go in, it helps. But ask before you do that.

You mentioned Flag Day. We were married in my home town, a rinky dink little place in really Northern New York. We set the date for Saturday, June 10 because we wanted a quick, low-key wedding with just family and really close friends. The church we were married in is on one of the main streets in this little town. Well, the Elks Club sponsors a Flag Day parade every year on the Sat. before (or on) Flag Day. It usually consists of the high school band, two boy scouts, the VFW and American Legion (all 10 of them) and a couple girl scouts. Being it was a small wedding, we had no music or procession or any of that stuff. We went into the church, there was nobody on the street but us. Right when we were reciting our vows, all of a sudden, you hear the high school band playing John Philip Sousa marches. 10 minutes later, we go outside, there's nobody there again! That's how small this parade is! But what a hoot we got that the high school band played for our wedding.

Thought you could use that little tidbit.

Old 06-11-2008, 01:21 PM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
So, as I suspected, I need the surgery on my gums-they knock you out twice for 4 hours each, and I hear it is really painful. Not to mention the fact that we don't have any kind of dental insurance, and we both need a lot of stuff done.
Wishing you as painless an experience as possible!!

Charley
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals