Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 09:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
well back from the "wet t-shirt contest" sprinkler experience
of course I didn't realize till I was soaked that I could of adjusted the one head from the other side of the fence and stayed dry !!!

I am now tackling the piles of laundry

Today is my MIL b-day I said to hubby last night call your mom so we can make plans
did he ....... hmmm no he fell asleep at 6:30 and didn't get up till I said at 11 hey think its time to go to bed
hmmm maybe thats why he was up at 2:30 !!!!!

rofl I think he knows I was a little miffed this morning maybe I will send him to NY with nms

hey pattie we were posting at the same time

I love waffle house
hmmm maybe instead I will send hubby to your house to hang out with your hubby
I think sending him to visit my DH is a good idea! They can put the sink in together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Morning everyone.
Off to Albuquerque for a few days.
This waffle house thing is making me hungry.
Happy birthday Foma.
Happy weekend to you all. See ya in a few.
Cheryl
Enjoy, Cheryl. I've heard only good things about albuquerque.

Old 07-03-2008, 09:46 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,888 times
Good morning! We have a last minute, unexpected trip and we are leaving this morning. We are going to the garden spot of Fresno, Ca! Actually it is really not such a bad spot, I think it gets more disdain than it really deserves. Anyway, my brother has been trying to buy a house and we are helping him with the down payment and he has had a heck of a time getting anyone to close the deal! Not sure what is going on, all you hear about is foreclosures, short sales, banks losing money... you would think they would be happy to unload one of them to someone who actually has 20% down and is pre-qualified! He got disgusted with all that and started going to the new home developments and looks like he just might land a brand new home for not much more than an old one. Sorry, long story... he wants us to sit down with the financing guy with him and make sure they aren't trying to pull the wool over his eyes in any way. Almost all of my family lives over there so will get to see them all at the same time.

So, my exercise this morning is running around and watering all plants, packing clothes and closing up the house. I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!!!!

Old 07-03-2008, 11:52 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Happy Birthday foma and safe travelling to all. We're going up north to lounge by the lake. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July.

Finished my morning walk and am making my way through all the house stuff. I can't leave a dirty house behind when we travel.

Karla, try spraying the sprinkler heads with some of the dog repellant stuff. I know it'll have to be reapplied often, but hopefully Chaos will lose interest eventually. Glad you're feeling better.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:59 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Hi everybody! Happy Birthday, Foma-oh what I'd give to see thirty again-any of the thirties actually. DH went out with a buddy to check on their boat-we got between 4 to 6 inches of rain last night. So, anyway, I got an hour of exercising in and some laundry and stuff. Have a great day all.

Old 07-03-2008, 12:10 PM

It's good you're helping out your brother, JnR. Have a safe trip.

Happy B'day, foma!

We're getting rained on right now. It threw me out of the pool.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:45 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
ok am I one of the few staying home this weekend

tet I have been using bitter apple no chew stuff since he chewed the last ones
he does not like this at all so I am going to have to buy a bottle for his dad

p.s. I told hubby I have been wanting pancakes so he said we should go to IHOP tomorrow morning !!!!!

Old 07-03-2008, 07:55 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
We did our exercising in the water today. There was a different instructor than usual. I heard one girl say that she was never going to come to water aerobics the day before a holiday again. Mr. VA said it was a piece of cake to him. I survived!

Old 07-04-2008, 12:06 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,387,229 times
Squeezed in some more push-ups and 60 sit-ups after dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals