U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2008, 07:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,584,924 times

Advertisements

anyone else "day" confused
I thought yesterday was Sat and thurs was Fri

So I hope everyone had a good 4th

I was over taking care of chaos and on my way home NN was prowling the neighborhood picking up all the the little pieces left from everyone setting off fireworks
she had 2 full bags

So today we are taking my MIL out for her birthday, we are going to go to the Cheesecake Factory one of her favorite restaurants
I like their fried mac & cheese balls

I may go out this morning and mow for my exercise for the day

not sure lol it is still early

so how was your 4th and what are you going to do today
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2008, 07:43 AM

19,922 posts, read 10,517,584 times
Our 4th was very nice thank you. Today, I'm taking the 5th.

Charley

OK ... so I thought it was funny. What do I know?

Old 07-05-2008, 08:01 AM

lol charley
I thought it was funny too !!!!

Old 07-05-2008, 08:09 AM

8,189 posts, read 29,924,966 times
LoL! Taking the 5th.........

We had a quiet & uneventful 4th. Spent some quality time at the beach.

I was supposed to help my neighbor move yesterday, but she couldn't seem to get organized enough to get anything done, so we we will try again today. This is a couple in their late 50's or early 60's. The husband is blind. They had been living with her father, but he passed Christmas Eve. She has decided not to keep the house that she now owns free & clear and has already rented an apartment. *shaking head in disbelief* They are aiming for having it ready to show by Sept. 1st, so I have a feeling I will spend small amounts of time on many days helping.

Shadow is all worn out from so much swimming yesterday. We took a walk, if you can call it that, and she is now back in the bed.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:21 PM

19,922 posts, read 10,517,584 times
So quiet here today. I hope all my exercise friends are well!

Old 07-05-2008, 02:43 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,211,781 times
Hi, there. I'm here!

Had a quiet 4th. Was tired. Went to bed at 8 because I was falling asleep in front of the tv. GOt woken up by two phone calls, neighborhood fireworks (which are illegal in NYS, BTW), and other misc. items, so I'm still tired.

Mom dragged me around grocery shopping this morning. She took me to breakfast first, then we went to visit my sister who has a camper on a nice site on the St. Lawrence River. Heaven.

After groceries, we came back, I made German Potato Salad (a family tradition. I make it, BIL takes it out of the oven, dumps it on the floor, then we eat it) and mom made a broccoli salad. We're going up to the campsite and having chicken on the bbq.

Catch y'all later. HOpe everybody's enjoying the weekend.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:14 PM

hey all

yay pattie glad to see you made it ok
hey evey didnt you say you were looking for a house

ok mr karla is now banned from Home Depot
we went in to get a mulching blade for our mower
and while we where there I wanted to look at dishwashers last year we replaced the fridge stove & micro with stainless the only thing we didnt replace was the DW
they were having a special 10% off the sale price free delivery plus a gift card plus 12 months same as cash

well lol after he decided on the LG with a neat feature that lets you just wash the top shelf if you want, this is good for us we use more glasses & cups, he decided to wander over to the washer & dryers
sigh ok why did they have to have the front loading ones that he has been eying for a year on sale

needless to say want to guess why he is banned !!!
I knew there was a reason I go there alone

the "funniest" thing is lol they were out of stock on the mower blade

His mom came over around 3 , she is the type that always says don't get me anything and actually means it . No I can't not get her a present so we decided on $20 worth scratch off lottery tickets 3 $2 ones and the rest $1 well one of the $2 was a $50 winner !!! and the was $3 in the others so we stopped after dinner to cash them in I her another $2 and the cash rofl the $2 was another $50 winner !!!! so "happy birthday Mom"
She tried to give us one of the $50 but we said no it was her birthday present
thats how nice she is

oh yeah I ate way to much at the Cheesecake Factory then we had b-day cake here
I will have to do some serious yard work tomorrow

Old 07-05-2008, 08:18 PM

Just got back from the cookout at my sister's and I'm all fat and bloated too. So, Karla, did you get the washer and dryer???

Old 07-05-2008, 08:47 PM

lol sigh

LG Electronics 4.0 Cu. Ft. Extra Large Capacity Front Load Washer - WM2233HU at The Home Depot with the matching dryer

isn't it a pretty color !!!!!

oh and this is the DW

LG Electronics Tall Tub Dishwasher - LDF6920ST at The Home Depot

Old 07-06-2008, 06:36 AM

Karla, you'll love them. That's the washer we got, except we got white. If they'd had the green when we bought, that would've been the color! I do love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals