Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 04:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

ok forgot it was sunday
lol last night I asked mr karla to wake me early this morning

when he did I told him I think I am going to sleep a little more because I didn't have to go let chaos out and somewhere in my brain I thought it was Monday
I dozed off and then realized ooops it's sunday and we have to meet our friend for breakfast in an hour !!! lol that woke me up pretty fast

We have to go back to Home depot after breakfast to get a pot because I am going to try to espalier my moon flower bush go the trellis but when we got home I realized the pot I picked out had a big crack

The ground is still to wet to mow today ahhh what a shame so guess we will start movie day a little early

ok off to do todays ? then out for breakfast and I still have a taste for banana bread hmm maybe because I didn't east dinner last night

So what are you doing today

oops as soon as I hit submit thread I realized I left the s out of confused in the title lol see my mind is really confused
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2008, 06:23 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Hi. My name is Charley and I'm a foodaholic. ( ... and the crowd says, "Hi Charley")

Good morning everyone. Along with the name change will hopefully come a change in spirit and a fresh start.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Old 08-24-2008, 07:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
OH, wow! You changed your "name"! Cool!

Ya know, the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. I have, but somehow I haven't made it to the second step yet! Oh, well.

Yay, Fay is history. And not a minute too soon. Oh, I believe we've made it thru 24 hours with no rain! w00t, w00t! (There's that sound again, Charley!)

I just put all the stuff back onto my yard - the solar lights, doodads and knick knacks. Hung some towels in the garage and, as soon as DH gets out of the shower and dressed, we're on our way to Publix. Why, you might ask? Well, tomorrow's his b'day and I have to make his b'day pie. Darlin' hubby loves apple pie, so I guess I'll have to indulge him. Oh, and since I make the pie, I get to eat some, too!

Old 08-24-2008, 07:01 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
Good morning! Let me tell you I cannot wait until things are back to normal. I don't like being homeless. I may be repeating myself but we're at the in-laws until the end of next week, still looking for a place to live and hopefully find something early next week. Exercise is not even in my vocabulary the last 2 weeks. Have a great day everyone! Karla, would you like me to add an s to today's title?

Old 08-24-2008, 07:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
LOL Jeannie! I am about to join you as the "homeless". I will be staying with a friend while I am house hunting in Indiana. Taking my cat & dog and adding them to her 6 dogs & cat. Ought to be a blast!

Charley, now that you have changed you name can you tell us what your old one meant?

We are getting ready to head to Denny's for breakfast, then it will be back to packing & loading. My husband has started moving things into his new place and everything that I have gotten packed has been loaded in the trailer. I will be glad when this is over, I'm beat!

Old 08-24-2008, 09:11 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
You must be tired. Energy vibes coming your way, Evey.

Find a home soon vibes coming to both of you.

Old 08-24-2008, 10:16 AM
JnR

1,709 posts, read 850,888 times
Good morning! The Olive Festival was lots of fun yesterday, tasted lots of fantastic olive oils, olives, wine, even had olive oil ice cream Sounds strange, but it was actually quite smooth and reminded me of lemon sorbet (of course it was lemon flavored). Came home with a jar of pickled garlic, feta cheese stuffed olives, spicy hot olives, a couple of different salad dressings and a bottle of wine. Oh yeah, and a new tank top so I did end up getting a new item of clothing after all. LOL

Today is house cleaning day and it needs it bad! So that will be my exercise of the day.

Good luck to our house-hunting friends and glad that Fay is finally gone. Have a great day! Jo Ann

Old 08-24-2008, 11:00 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
Charley, now that you have changed you name can you tell us what your old one meant?
Sure. It was the first initial of the names of the five members of my family; me, wife, daughter, sons.

Old 08-24-2008, 11:01 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone.
Nice name change Charley.
Jeannie and Evey, we were at my brother's house for 2 months waiting for things to clear up.
You'll find a house soon Jeannie and hopefully it will be this week. Soon you will be all moved both of you. It's stressful but there is a rainbow at the end.
Glad you enjoyed the olive festival Jo Ann. I love festivals. We have a green chile festival coming up Labor day weekend a couple of hours from us.
You all have a good day. Too lazy to exercise today. My s/o took the dogs out by himself this morning.

Old 08-24-2008, 12:01 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Are those feta cheese stuffed Greek olives? Dh loves the anchovy stuffed, and jalapeño stuffed-even got grlic stuffed once-that might have been the time his breath was so bad I wanted to call the cops on him! A most offensive offense.

Anyway, taking another day off, but found out last night on the news it was 94 degrees yesterday, and being down by the river didn't help. Whew!!!

Still doggysitting, though, so I'm getting a bit more walking in, going back and forth.

Have a good Sunday, everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals