Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 05:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Yay it's Friday !!!!!

As I mentioned a couple days ago I think it is time for a "Special Day"

So I am here by proclaiming today as the day before tomorrows "Special Day"

lol well you see some of our loyal posters don't check in till later and would miss the chance so hence the days notice

Today will be some one on one time with the elliptical then later I am going to be involved in a "special distraction plan"
You know the couple we have breakfast with every Sunday well the wife will be turning 70 in November so the husband is planning a surprise birthday party
He is going to be working on the invitations this afternoon and asked if I would get her out of the house
So all 4 of us are going to meet for lunch then I am taking the wife shopping and he is using the excuse of having to get my hubby back home since he has to work as to why we are taking 2 cars.

So what are you going to do today and what would you like to see for our special day tomorrow
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2008, 06:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Did my 10 min. over, 10 min. back bike ride to the "gym" this morning. 25 min. of weights. Still not liking it, but I'm doing it. I overslept, so I didn't get a chance to do the ab/butt stuff today.

Hey, Karla...thanks for the heads-up. I usually do my thing real early. Is there a chance you can post sometime today what tomorrow will be??? Please??? That way, I can get in on it.

So how's everybody? We're still keeping an eye on the tropics. It's busy out there! Wow! I think the weather lured us into a false sense of security last year since it was our first year here, but once that one year anniversary hit - POW!

The new parts for our car came in, so we're going to run over and have that taken care of, then we're buying a new bike for me! Mine is like 20-25 years old and the tires don't hold air anymore, so DH decided I deserve a new bike, since I've been using his for the past month!

See y'all later.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:31 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,040,657 times
Good morning everyone. I was all set to go back to the lake today for the first time in a while ... and now I am just sitting waiting for the plumber. Isn't timing a wonderful thing? Hopefully, he comes early and I still have time left when the job is done.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:45 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Heading out for my morning walk in a few. It's a beautiful day.

My special day would see my wonderful hubster not having to work overtime for the 9th week in a row! Thankfully he has two days off because of Labor Day.

Have a great day everyone!

Old 08-29-2008, 07:17 AM

morning all

yup I will post later on tomorrows "Special"
lol still waiting on suggestions
because it is your day folks so what would you like to see !!!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 12:19 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Howdy good people, I just finished my arm workout, and a bit more, but that's it for today. Sun's out, finally so I'm going to catch some rays. Got a 'big party' to go to tomorrow at dh's boss's [sorry if that's grammatically incorrect-apostrophe wise!] house. Should be interesting.
Happy Friday! ok, I would like for tomorrow's special to be warm, sunny weather with mild temps. That doable?

Old 08-29-2008, 01:53 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone,
I went for a walk/climb today with little exercises in between to work my core and upper body.
The dogs are still zonkered out.
We were planning on going to the chile festival tomorrow but people on the NM forum talk about how boring and uninteresting it is and not much to it so I'm not sure what we'll do yet.
Karla, have fun with the surprise party.

Old 08-29-2008, 02:02 PM

Hey everyone

well back from shopping wow I hit some sales !!!

ok tomorrow is are you ready !!!

fun foods don't count everything is Zero Calories day !!!!!!

WOOO HOOO !!!!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 02:59 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Oh, boy! Yay! Thank you, Miss Karla!

Can I start practicing right now??? Can I, huh, can I???

Old 08-29-2008, 03:25 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,616,494 times
Hi everyone! We''ll we're headed out for NC on Monday, overnight in a pet friendly hotel and then moving into our new home on Tuesday morning! We rented a POD which was such a great idea. After filling this sucker up with all of our belongings, they drove it away for storage and then will deliver it to our new home Tuesday! We'll have a week or so to unpack it so there is no rush. We're going to rent for a year or so to get a feel for the area. The house we're renting is immaculate, only a bit smaller than we would have liked but we're happy we got into the area we wanted because of the school system. NC, here we come! Evey, have you moved yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals