Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

it is already 80 degrees with 85% humidity with an expected high of 89 ok I am over the 8's
I am ready for some 7's

tet you mentioned 40's hows about we send you a few degrees

hey evey do you want us to help you house hunt

todays exercise is going to be the elliptical I am going to shoot for 40 mins I started a new book while on it yesterday and made myself leave the book in the library so I wouldn't finish it. i think it is good enough to keep me on the elliptical for the 40 mins

I am meeting my jax forum friend later and we are going to walk around the shopping center and home depot
hubby is playing golf today hopefully the rain will hold off till after he gets home and we get the replacement pipe installed

we got invited to Sundays football game but had to say no because we have to much to get done before we leave for disney on the 30th
I asked if we could go the weekend before my bday instead
me at a football game is going to be a pretty funny thing

ok off to feed the kids

whats your exercise going to be today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2008, 06:02 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,740 times
Well, if my knees were more flexible, my exercise for the day would be kicking myself in the dairy-air. All this walking over the past two weeks and I have not lost an ounce. UGHHH! Frustration!

Old 09-10-2008, 06:33 AM

charley go and try on a pair of pants that may not of fit thats the best way to judge if you are losing
everyone needs a pair or "test pants"

I swear the scales play mind games I think its something they do at the scale factory

Old 09-10-2008, 06:41 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Whhtishhh ... Yup I'm in one of those moods today!

Charley don't worry about the scales. Just think how good it was being back out there walking.

Well, it's a nice crisp and frosty morning out there. I think we actually got down to the high 30s. Any of you Southern Belles want some ice for your drinks?

Heading out for my morning walk in a few. Have a great day everyone.

Old 09-10-2008, 06:42 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,043,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
charley go and try on a pair of pants that may not of fit thats the best way to judge if you are losing everyone needs a pair or "test pants"

I swear the scales play mind games I think its something they do at the scale factory
I did. They are very tight!

I've been rotating three different pairs of shorts since late April. Next Tuesday, I actually need to wear a pair of jeans. These should fit by then.

Can you tell from the delays in my answers that I'm drinking a lot of water these days? (OK, you have to think about that one a little ... lol)

Old 09-10-2008, 07:30 AM

tet yes please or I will send you 20 degrees that should even us up

40 mins on the elliptical DONE !!!!
I did the 20 min strength program then another 20 mins on the manual program

lol I also got 75 pages of my book read

I wish I had thought of the reading while ellipticaling earlier

I may have to go try my jeans on just to see how much work I have to do before it gets cooler
though hmm I may wait till tomorrow and make it "try on jeans day" for everyone

ok off to hit the shower

Old 09-10-2008, 07:39 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Goooood morning peeps!

LOL Karla! Where were you yesterday when I had 17 houses to look at? There were a few that I did not choose to go in, but I did go in 11 houses yesterday and I have 3-4 more today. There were 2 houses from yesterday that I loved and are solidly in my price range. In the interest of not missing out on a great house I will see the others today, but I am pretty sure I will make an offer on one of the houses from yesterday. Not giving out any details because I don't want to jinx myself, KWIM?

Pattie, what did the doctor say? Are you getting drowned by Ike this morning?

Charley, hang tough. You know how tris works, all of a sudden the weight will just start to fly off.

Tet, we were in the low 40's here this morning. I am loving this! I did have to sneak off to Wally World yesterday & buy a pair of house shoes......

Shadow & I have taken our walk.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:40 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Oh, Karla...no jeans for this gal. When I first moved here, I had a pair that I could actually take off without unzipping or unbuttoning. Not any more, honey.

Ike's here today, just his fringes, so my sinuses are feeling icky. Took 2 sudafed and, even tho they say non-drowsy, I could go right back to bed right now.

DH actually said he wanted to go to the gym w/me this morning, but when it was time to get up, it was pouring out there. Oh, well, could be lots worse, that's for sure.

I hope they schedule that MRI soon. I want this over with. I'm tired of hurting.

Hope y'all have a great day.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Charley-how's your sodium intake? If you can reduce it, well that's pretty much always a good thing. Makes all that water drinking more beneficial, anyway.

I did a pretty tame/lame workout for about 45 minutes. Sure wish I knew what the heck I did to my shoulder. And with the cooler temps approaching, I am also not looking forward to putting on pants!

Can't believe it's already Wednesday, have a good one, everybody!

Old 09-10-2008, 11:03 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
You can make your water more fun to drink by adding stevia to it. It comes in different flavors. I also like to drink apple cider vinegar sometimes with my water. Lately I've been drinking V8 juice with 10 calories in it and adding seltzer to it.
The test pants are the only way to go. They work better for me than the scale.
I'm glad you found a couple of houses yesterday Evey.
Jeannie, you're settling in finally huh? It took us both a while to sell but we finally did it and we're in our new places.
Getting ready to go atv'ing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals