Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
I guess I'm on target after all.
of course you know I am going to have to ask "what profile" you have in mind

Well picked the "kids" up they look so cute they even have cute little bandannas on
hmm I wonder how long till lola eats hers

ok off to get ready for my meeting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2008, 08:53 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,664,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
of course you know I am going to have to ask "what profile" you have in mind

Well picked the "kids" up they look so cute they even have cute little bandannas on
hmm I wonder how long till lola eats hers

ok off to get ready for my meeting
A happy mid age woman who loves to garden and is a very happy upbeat "cheerleader" type. Who seems to have alot of time to do the things i wish I could do.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:55 AM

9,722 posts, read 14,260,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
A happy mid age woman who loves to garden and is a very happy upbeat "cheerleader" type. Who seems to have alot of time to do the things i wish I could do.
Hi, asitshouldbe! Welcome!
Your analogy of K/K is correct, but she's even MORE! The "cheerleader" image is also how I see her!

Mushroom soil has been spread, and the BBQ grills are clean and ready. Business commitments have been put on hold until later today. I've showered, and I'm off to the Amish farm. My town lady friends want to bike today, to train some more for the Bike Tour on Saturday. I asked them, .....How can we do all of this? I thought we were baking pies and making candied apples tomorrow for Homecoming Thursday and Friday . We've got to save some energy, don't we?

So Much To Do, So Little Time!

Old 10-21-2008, 11:13 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Hey peeps!

No Pattie, we did not close today. According to the seller's agent we should close tomorrow. We are waiting for one piece of paper from the seller, who happens to be a bank. The bank does not care that I am living in someone's dinig room.

It was frosty here again this morning. My wimp of a husband is crying about the weather and he is making me crazy. He walked with us this morning, so the walk was short. Shadow & I will walk again later.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:19 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Late start for me...still off schedule from those night shifts.

Yay, Karla! How exciting!
(now someone fill me in on this wedding)

rdlr, you sure do get up early to go work out. That is my fave time to work out, too...but my work schedule often gets in the way. Doesn't feel good to get it done first and then be full of energy and accomplishment all day long?

Last night I heard a lot of bumping and thumping around midnight...our yard and the neighbors. It was dark and I couldn't see anyone. I will go investigate now.

Drinking some nitric oxide formulation a body building friend recommended for extra "pump." I will let y'all know how it turns out. I am going to the gym in about 30 minutes and then my only other plan for the day is taking my fleabag dog to the ophthalmologist to make sure her eye is getting better.

Aren't furry friends the best ones?

Old 10-21-2008, 11:44 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Oooh, nitric oxide formulation-that's good on ice cream too...

Only did about a half an hour today, some abs, booteus maximus, and stuff to get the heart pumping-it's cold in here already. Supposed to get a hard frost tonight, so I guess I'm going to have to pick all my tomatoes and stuff, and maybe bid farewell to my flowers ...but I did get some tulip bulbs to plant.

Congrats again on your fourth star, Karla-I don't know my 18 times tables, didn't even know you were close! (can I say that?)

Happy Tuesday folks!

Old 10-21-2008, 12:39 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
Howdy peeps! Congrats on the star Karla.

Had a rough night so fell back to sleep for almost three hours! I never do that. It doesn't half throw your day off.

It's getting colder here and they're forecasting snow/rain mix on Monday ... but they've been wrong before. I did however, get all my 75 tulip bulbs planted. My wrist feels like jelly.

Heading out for my afternoon walk in a few. It's nice and sunny.

Celebrating 14 year anniversary today. Hubby has to work and I've got Cub Scouts but it's all about the little things with us.

Old 10-21-2008, 12:55 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
rdlr, thanks for the explanation. I've never heard it called that before. BR (before retirement), I used to say, "we're like mushrooms here - kept in the dark and covered in s**t!" So I get it.

asitshouldbe...welcome. You have described Karla quite well, but there's so much more to her. Please add to that description "wonderful friend and kind lady". I'm sure you've heard the saying, "if you want something done, give it to a busy woman." that's Karla.

stan, how'd that nitrous oxide work out? The only time I've heard of it was at the dentist's office. I can't wait to get back into the gym. Not that I'm a big weight trainer, but I miss my workout. Soon.

Fuzzy, love that booteus maximus. Didn't Russell Crowe play that role in Gladiator??? My sister said they're expecting an inch of snow tonight. I do NOT miss NNY.

Old 10-21-2008, 12:57 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
ooo happy anniversary tet !!!!!

{ imagine one of those really fancy happy anniversary thingys everyone but I seem to have here}

snow already !! it seems you were just sharing your negative wind chills with us
see how fast the summer went

lol asitshouldbe yeah I have been described as "bubbly" but I kind of like "energetic" tee hee

"stan" here is the thread that tells all

//www.city-data.com/forum/commu...rum-rance.html

but the cliff note version Rance & Sweden met through CD he is in Alaska she is in Sweden
when my hubby and I went to Alaska last year for my 50th b-day and out 4th anniversary we met up with them and hung out for 2 days b4 our cruise left
we had the best time so when they started talking about getting married I said " you should come down to FL and get married on the beach at sunset and I can marry you"

and what do you know next Tuesday is wedding day !!!!!

I can not believe more of you up north are getting frost !!!
lol evey I keep hearing about the heat from my hubby

lol want to trade

ok I have to go give little ralph another bath the groomer sprayed him with the "doggie smell good " stuff which is not settling well at all with my nose

I will be back later to check in

Old 10-21-2008, 12:59 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Just checking in to say hi to everyone.
Somehow I threw out my back really bad to the point it's hard to walk without pain so no dancing or anything for me today. Tomorrows another day.
Happy Tuesday to you all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals