Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 03:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
yet another early morning I got up around 4 I have a feeling that my body is now use to the early rising
lol remember when I first started the thread I got up every morning at 4:30

I hope today is the day for you evey !!!we are all waiting to "pop the cork" on a bottle to celebrate with you

lol when I was going through a box of old halloween costumes the other day I found a pair of earmuffs want me to send them to you for hubby

Today is going to be only slightly "crazy" I have to drop the dogs off at the boarding place come home mow the front lawn shower than I have to go get my toes done the polish has taken a beating with all of the yard work and since I will be in flipflops down at Universal not to mention sandals at the wedding on tues it has gotten on the to do list

though the thought of sitting in that nice massage chair away from the phone and housework is a nice thought

I will do some last minute stuff around here yeah lol the curtains are still waiting by the sewing machine then pack because we leave at 5:30 tomorrow

BTW anyone want to start the thread Thursday & Friday ?

So what are you doing today

who wants to come sit in the massage chairs with me we can all get matching color toes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 04:28 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
I'll pass on the toes thank you. GOOD LUCK EVEY! I hope it all goes smoothly for you today.

I've got to try to restart my fitness program once again. I got on the scale this morning and found that I've gained back everything I originally lost before the surgery, and then some. I'm just going to have to try to do this slowly and carefully. Maybe I'll start with an "every other day" walk for a short distance and see what happens. It's supposed to be overcast and windy today - calm and sunny tomorrow, so I think tomorrow will be the day.

Old 10-22-2008, 05:02 AM

7,573 posts, read 10,620,439 times
Good morning all! Evey, this is great! Congrats! Bringing back some recent memories for myself. Charley, hang in there. With everything you just recently went through you just need to give yourself a little pat on the back and ease back into things again. A little at at a time and you'll start feeling good once again. Hope everyone has a great day today. Jeannie

Old 10-22-2008, 05:42 AM

9,724 posts, read 14,264,687 times
Good luck, Evey! I'm not up on what's going on....a move, a settlement, I think? But my good wishes are with you.

Karla.....will you have pumpkins painted on your toe nails? I saw someone with that done the other day! Really funny!

Last night, I put my basket of apples on the deck steps where it's nice and cool, and wouldn't you know? The deer got in to them and had a party at some point! There are so many deer here, that they've invaded our little town. So, added to my long list is: Buy more apples for the pies and cobbler. Tent, decorations and banner go up tonight in preparation for Homecoming, and I have to buy a case of water to contribute to the High School's Homecoming Dance.

I hope to do my Curves workout before noon. Funny what a good night's rest can do. Yesterday, I had no interest in going today, but I always feel better, both mentally and physically, after exercise. I do know that sitting in front of this computer will pile on the weight. I've been told, but it's not been proven, that fat cells jump out of the computer and attach themselves to the nearest hips . So I'm going to sign off and Keep Movin'.

The Very Best To All of You on This Beautiful Fall Day! It's Crisp, Sunny, Breezy and Clear Here.....Homecoming Weather!

Old 10-22-2008, 06:04 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,044,320 times
Thanks Jeannie. It has been frustrating, but I'll start again tomorrow and we'll see what we see.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:50 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Thanks for all of the well wishes. If it is closing day nobody has bothered to tell me about it. GRRRRRR!!! I told my agent last night to tell the seller's agent that this house needs to close today. The seller is in breach of contract and they don't even have an excuse for it. The title work was done over a week ago, so I know that is not the problem. Last I knew we were waiting for the HUD1. It was in the seller's possession Monday. I am not a patient creature under the best of circumstances, this is just pissing me off. If someone does not call me to come to closing today or at least offer me a good reason for the delay I am considering cancelling the contract. It would mean starting over, but maybe I would luck into a seller who can manage to get to the closing table. JFYI, the seller is a bank so it is not an issue of someone needing to find money to bring to the closing table.

Thank you Karla for offering your ear muffs. He would not wear them, but I love mine. It was in the upper 20's here this morning and so far he has declined to come out of the house. Shadow was once again a wild creature and we chased many mice out in the hay field this orning. I am glad I dug out a pair of gloves!

Old 10-22-2008, 08:34 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Evey ... go give em hell!

Charley, forget the numbers and just go out and start enjoying your walks and feeling good about yourself. Have you ever thought of taking a camera along with you to make the walks more fun?

Well, I just finished peeling 5lbs of spuds! My fingers are all pruney.

Heading out for my morning walk in a few.

Got myself into more volunteer work lastnight for the Scouts ... but it's worthwhile and keeps me ticking

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

BTW: Am I the only person who has never had a manicure or pedicure?

Old 10-22-2008, 08:49 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
tet tea, I have never done it, either. It kind of creeps me out and I am a wussie with the sensitive parts of my body. Also, I am a wussie with the less sensitive parts of my body.

Speaking of beauty, I am going to have my hair cut today. Then I'll go to the gym later. Ah, the life...

Hope everyone else has a great day. My dog is in surgery so keep your fingers crossed.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
"stan" sending good thoughts for your dog

we are a really big animal loving group here

so everyone will be keeping everything crossed and the good thoughts coming

Old 10-22-2008, 10:28 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Wow-2 other people who've never been manicured! Add me to that list. Heck, the last time I did my nails we were driving to my MIL's for a birthday celebration, and they turned out just fine. And my toes? Don't even think about it! A massage chair sounds like the ultimate in decadence, though.

Hope your dog does well in surgery, Stan. Did you know Barack Obama's mom's name was Stanley? Her dad wanted a son-well, so did mine, but all three of us had bona fide girl names!!!(of course, we all played football with the neighborhood guys, too!)

Anyway, I did my arm workout today and a few other ones, and now it's time for some eatin'!

Evey-too bad you can't give them some kind of an ultimatum, but I guess if it's a bank, what do they care?

Have a great Wednesday all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals