Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 12:55 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,485,402 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley View Post
We do have fun, but I have to be careful to step back a bit from my "official taster" role. The weekend is definitely a challenge to the diet.
Well, Charley, I'd be glad to step up to the plate for you! (pardon the pun!!)

Today I did about 20 minutes and I'm going to maybe do some stuff outside, get my tomato plants and stakes out. Dang, it's supposed to be around 70 starting tomorrow til about Wednesday. Here-in northwest Ohio! I'll take it

Have a good day everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2008, 01:43 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,196,759 times
Just finished w/the 2nd homework assignment of the day. One to go (I'm a bit behind, today).

NN story. Yesterday, I was playing on CD, when I heard the doorbell ring. I leaned back and looked out the front door, and there's somebody on my front step, obviously in costume. Well, I wondered who the heck it was and went out to get the door. Turns out it's my friend Lory from across the street, all decked out as Death - black hooded tunic over black pants, white makeup w/"blood" running out of her mouth and the black eyes. Well, on her way over, she runs into NN who is blind (in case I hadn't mentioned it before), but usually sees more than she admits to. Anyway, NN looks at Lory, says, "Why are you in your nightgown this time of day?" Mind you - it's about 4:00 in the afternoon, and Lory's walking down the street. Lory tells her it's not her nightgown. "Oh. Well, what's that on your face????" Lory says "It's make up. I'm on my way to a Halloween party." Lory said you could see it dawn on NN's face that it was Halloween. God bless her.

Old 11-01-2008, 09:56 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,340,430 times
That story is too funny Pattie!

I had to keep the pupsters inside Karla. Kids and candy are fair game in their eyes! We handed out lots of candy and doggies treats though

Went walking today. Back feels great. Did some stretches and ... POP! Boy do I feel good.

Evey when do we get pictures of all your handywork? I bet it looks wonderful.

Have a great evening everyone.

Old 11-01-2008, 11:29 PM

7,394 posts, read 19,282,474 times
Speaking of costumes, when we were at the grocer today, I told this young looking girl that I liked her costume and her mother looked at me and told me she was not wearing a costume.
To me, she looked like a goth looking vampire. I guess she always looks like that. The only thing I could do was say sorry. I was embarrassed and hightailed it to the next few lanes of the store.

Old 11-02-2008, 04:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,022,198 times
hey all
song I bet Mom was glad inside that you said something because you know she probably isn't thrilled that her daughter dresses that way and was able to say " see people think your in costume"
In my "tactfulness" I would of probably said " Oh my "

evey I also am hoping for before and after pictures sounds like you have gotten tons done

charley I am with fuzzy I would love to be your "taste tester"
I haven't made xmas cookies in years your inspiring me to do it this year

pattie lol maybe it "scared"NN enough that she will hide inside for awhile

rdlr sounds like a fabulous night with more to come !! make sure to do some dancing for us non-dancers

tet I am glad to hear your back is feeling better - it was funny how after Lola decided to go in she spent the night looking out the window watching

we ran a couple errands in the morning we tried to go to "waffle house" but for some reason the 2 in our area were both closed completely empty of everything whats with that !!!!

spent the rest of the day watching movies

ok off to start todays thread because it is a really special one
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals