Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 03:43 PM

9,723 posts, read 14,262,736 times

Advertisements

Whew! What an EXHAUSTING (but rewarding) day! I did everything I wanted to do, but have to work on-the-job tonight.

Tet! So happy for you joining "the club". I'm looking forward to your comments, ideas, and experience there.

NMS......throw away the sling now! That's even more optimistic! .... just kidding......

RaceLady....Rain Delay? What's with that in Vegas? I have a little complaint...How come they keep interviewing Carl Edwards in his car? Don't they know he's not my favorite?

Stan....You are amazing! You know all about protein drinks, I'm sure. Care to share what you know? I'm looking for a protein drink to gulp down after my workout. I've been eating a rice cake with peanut butter and washing it down with lots of water, but getting tired of that.

Karla....I'm a garden person, also. Nothing is more rewarding for me! Next week I'm putting in ornamental cabbage, and watching them turn more purple as it gets colder

Have a great evening! My day was so wonderful, hope yours was, too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 05:51 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
rdlr, I wish I were amazing!

I did have an amazing workout tonight. Blasted chest and shoulders/triceps. Then I took the dog running.

You can get any protein drink...whey or soy. Sometimes people like the soy better b/c of the health benefits of soy and soy protein. Does not matter. Find something you don't mind the taste of that has at least 20 gm of protein in one serving. Drink after muscle workout. I usually have dinner, but we have a couple of protein drinks here just in case.

The Body Factory has something called the Hulk - it's a veggie, vitamin, protein drink that is freshly made and shipped to you by order. You can see it on the website. Also has antioxidants. Mix with pineapple juice. It's the best tasting thing I've found! Good as a meal replacement sometimes. too.

You all make me proud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals