Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2008, 05:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

yay today is the last busy crazy day !!

I have school today and boy is it goign to be a fun class

"Larry the tree guy" is coming to talk to the kids today !!!

lol he is actually the ext office Forestry Agent but I think "Larry the tree guy" fits him better because is is a really fun guy

He was a great help at yesterdays fundraiser lol I put a apron on him and he helped me sell the raffle tickets.

Thank heavens he wasn't there where we were pulling the winning tickets because we had more winners from his tickets than mine (his were white mine were blue) if he finds out I just know he is going to bust my chops

lol there was a friendly competition going on about who sold more tickets

I have to make a run to pick up extension cords so we can get the lights on the bushes then I am coming home and doing nothing !!!

So whats on your list today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 06:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Hi, all. Went out to dinner for a neighbor's b'day yesterday and was awake all night with tummy issues. Tet, why did you send that to me???

DH is on his way out, so I'm going to wrap his gifts and stick them under the tree. That and a mountain of laundry are facing me. I really don't feel like doing either, but....

Have a wonderful day, all.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Brrrrrrrr! It is cold here! 16 degrees with a nice breeze from the north. I love my lined jeans, I was very warm while Shadow & I were tramping all over the farm. Silly dog. It rained yesterday, then it snowed last night. There is a thin layer of snow covering ice. Didn't slow her down one bit.

The plumber replaced the lines to my shower yesterday. Yay! Amazing, the one plumber quoted me $2K for new water lines and I had to gut the kitchen and rip up the bathroom sub floor. The plumber who did the job charged me $500 and didn't need to rip anything out. He did open up the soffit in the kitchen, but I was going to remove that anyway when I got around to the kitchen so he actually saved me some work. Now I just have to hang on a few more days so I can have some help moving my stuff. Maybe if it was summer I could drag it, but I am not going to drag my Tempurpedic mattress through the snow.

On the agenda for today is cleaning. I finally found my mop handle last night and I am going to scrub & disinfect the floors, they are pretty nasty.

Old 12-04-2008, 10:24 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone.
Only thing I've done today so far is wash some new sheets we got yesterday.
I sat on an ice pack for awhile. I hate that. It's so uncomfortable. I told the chiropractor yesterday that I wanted to cut my visits back. It's cost me 600 + dollars the month of November and it's running my credit card up too much so I'm trying for once a week now. Hope I last until next Wed. visit. My insurance doesn't do chiropractic so it's very hard to keep up with.
I'm getting ready to go out and walk and then do some dumbbell upper body stuff.
Glad your plumber bill was less Evey.
You all have a great Thursday.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:15 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Hi everyone!

Sorry you got the tummy thing Pattie! Have a beer! It'll either cure you or kill you ... I honestly swear by this no kidding.

Did 45 minutes of cardio then jellified my legs with extra weight. I actually felt my abs working today!

Hopefully everyone has a great day!

Evey, isn't it amazing the difference in prices when you shop around.

Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
hey everyone
back from school and it was as much fun as i thought it would be

I am so confused it is 71 degrees here 71 !!! I don't want warm weather I don't want to have to dig out the warm weather clothes though I am ok with having to wear shorts around the house though

evey makes you wonder if the first guy thought HMMM here comes some easy profit little did he know this isn't your first house
I would be so tempted to call him and say thanks but I had it done for 1/4 of your price

$600 ouch song !!!
hey since your insurance won't cover the chiro have you tried asking your DR for a Orthopedic referral they then have you do physical therapy which insurance covers thats what I did with my back
I think I paid a $15 co-pay each PT visit

pattie your laundry can hang out with mine lol I think I re-dryed the same load 3 times so far because I keep forgetting to take it out

lol would you ladies please keep your tummy bug away from Jax !!!! I still have nothing on the to do list for tomorrow and I think I may go out and **gasp** do something fun for me !! what a novel concept

ok off to pay bills and get the clothes out of the dryer before it has to go for a 4th time

lol maybe I should do the clothes first
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals