Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2008, 04:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Yay it is Saturday !!!!
rofl I got sooo busted last night
"someone" asked " so aren't you glad you went and bought that really nice elliptical'

Sigh !!! well the "I have been busy" didn't "cut it"
neither did the "well weren't you going to start walking with me" lol that got a "walking doesn't cost anything"
So now that I lost that discussion I am going to have to focus on getting back on my "ellipticalling"

Today we are gong to put the lights on the bushes and if we can't find the timer for the house lights we are going to go buy a new one

Yay I get to watch chaos this weekend I am going to see if I can get him to wear one of the santa hats I bought for my "kids"

lol I tried last night to get them all under the tree while wearing their hats

Yeah that didn't go well lol Lola wanted nothing to do with the hat and little ralph would just roll over when his hat went on
of course the greyhound was perfectly behaved she sat there with this "can you hurry the others up" look on her face while wearing her hat !!!

Going to try again today

So what will your weekend wonderland be like
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2008, 06:04 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Default Morning all

I've been working a temporary job, so exercising has kinda gotten shoved on the back burner, but it is the weekend so I am going to hit the exercise room and see what looks good today!
Then it is off shopping so I can get the packages sent up north to the winter wonderland of Michigan. It feels like winter here too, we keep hearing that AL is 60ish in the winter, but it is downright cold here! I was thinking that I need to get myself a few new sweaters to keep me warm.
You have got to get pictures of your babies in those Santa hats Karla! My Cassy tips her head as soon as she sees a hat coming in her direction, that way it falls immediately to the side. Sigh.....she is no fun!
Well all have a wonderful day!

Old 12-06-2008, 07:14 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

It is 23 here this morning. The wind is howling and it is snowing. Even Shadow did not want to be out this morning (thank goodness).

We are having a horse show today. Indoors in the heated barn, so it is not that bad. We hit a " temporarily under control" moment so I came out to the house to feed Buzz. I will be back out there directly.

Here is a Shadow in her Santa hat

Old 12-06-2008, 08:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Aaawww...Shadow looks like "what're ya doin' to me, Ma???"

Just got back from Fleamasters. There was hardly anybody there and, usually, they're packed this time of year. Oh, well.

Not much going on. I'll let you know if something exciting happens.

Old 12-06-2008, 09:12 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everyone.
I'm imagining the conversation with the elliptical.
Been there, done that. Makes me laugh.
Shadow looks so cute, and looks like my Isis. I need to see if I can get antlers or a hat on Whiskey to get pictures. Isis doesn't seem to have that much of a problem with it and will put up with it fo a short time.
Getting ready to go out and walk. It's in the 30's here but the sun here is warm so that helps a lot.

Old 12-06-2008, 01:05 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,090 times
Shadow needs some eggnog with extra brandy!

I got my Christmas tree this morning and my son even cut it down all by himself. I was so excited it felt like being a kid again. Can't wait to put it up.

I hope bouncing around a frozen and snowy Christmas tree farm counts as exercise. I was hoping to hit the gym but it's not going to happen. My afternoon walk will be short too since the cold temps are a little rough on my terrier. Oh well, I'll be back on track in the morning. Whoever said Sunday was a day of rest was lying!

Cassy the first year I lived in AL we had an ice storm. Roads were frozen, locks were frozen it was a right mess. A few years before that a bunch of Marines out in the field had to be rescued by the MPs. The winter weather got really bad in a matter of hours and they weren't prepared for it!

Old 12-06-2008, 01:46 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Been there, Tet. On our 6 month anniversary, DH and I got stuck in a lake-effect snowstorm and spent the night stranded in a mall. What a romantic guy, huh???

Old 12-07-2008, 02:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
hey all
got up real early this morning

I love shadows Santa hat and jingle bell collar

Well we didn't get the lights on the bushes but !! forgot it was movie day
lol after a trip to target to get extra extension cords everything is "wired" and just waiting for the lights

I decided the "smartest" thing we did was pick up a timer for the tree , no no more climbing behind the tree to unplug it !!! we also got a timer for the front plug outside the door that the bushes & little trees along the driveway will plug into.

an so ends the having to go around unplugging a "bazillion" things before going to bed

tet I remember when I was living in NJ going to the tree farm and cutting down a tree

funny how it would seem to "grow" on the way home because it would always be much bigger once we got it in the house

I think it had to do with being in a wide open space vs the smaller inside space. lol the same thing happened once with a sofa we bought it didn't look that big in the openness of the store

yikes I remember those ice storms the one thing I don't miss (neither does my rear ) about the north

since it is so early I am going to go upload the pictures from the camera to the computer see if any are good to share

wow lol there is a lot of stuff on my memory card this may take awhile time to do some move to move to folders pictures sorting

Last edited by FLPL75; 12-07-2008 at 02:52 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals