Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 02:53 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times

Advertisements

Got her to pee and poop outside, with lots of "Good girl! Good poo-poo-pee-pee!" And then lots and lots of play time. B/c she sniffs constantly (new house), I can't really tell when she means it yet.

I think she does not know a crate well, b/c she seems rather taken aback at having to spend time in it. She's wailing her little head off right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2008, 03:01 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Good girl Shiner! Now, where are our pics?

Old 12-15-2008, 03:09 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
hey all
well I was pleasantly surprised the post office wasn't that bad
there was a line to the counter that seemed to be moving
but of course I was at the do it your self machine
lol as we pulled up so did one of the local TV crews then it was a "ok drop me off so I can run in and get out b4 they get set up "

didn't find any interesting wood in the wood store so came home made some phone calls and now I thin I am going to relax all the windows are open it is 74

stan try putting something in the crate that smells like you maybe a t-shirt she is probably lonely if she just came from her brothers & sisters

I always have music on for our kids when we leave

I had to chuckle about your neighbors thinking if they can't see the dog

our greyhound was named after me by the kennel owner so imagine when I brought her home and in the fenced backyard all they heard was " go potty karla go potty !!!! lol they must of thought ok that crazy Yankee is talking to herself and using the back yard as a bathroom

if I figure out which of my "darlings" got hold of a couple of ornaments from the tree they may be having some crate time lol
of course hubby says "it can't be ralph" well someone got on my desk chair and took the pens that are now chewed

Old 12-15-2008, 04:30 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times
Oh Stan!! The joys of "motherhood"

Was under the weather today so no gym. We got the same wind storm as you Evey. It was minus 22. I felt so bad for the kids at the bus stop. Some schools actually closed because of the cold temps.

Well, looks like my Christmas shopping isn't over yet! My son got some English pounds from my family, so I'm off to the bank to exchange them and then buying him another present. I really don't want to anywhere near a store!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Old 12-15-2008, 04:43 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
It was minus 22.
OMG! I can't even begin to imagine..........

Old 12-15-2008, 06:03 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hey, Tet...I'm with you. Hey, maybe I can change my name to nomorestores!

Old 12-15-2008, 06:40 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
or nomoremoney!

Old 12-16-2008, 03:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
or nomoremoney!
rofl add me to this list ladies

ok want me to set up the really big fan and blow some of this heat up north !!

it is going to be 80 today so I know Pattie who is farther south is gong to be even hotter

between the 2 of us we cam warm you tundra folks right up !!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals