U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2008, 04:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,589,798 times

Advertisements

lol good morning
I am "what day of the week is it" confused
I think it is the combo of the holiday combined with hubby being on vacation

lol yesterday he said " we gonna have movie day tomorrow ? lol I said movie day is saturday, he said tomorrow is Saturday

After we get done putting the ceiling fan up at his moms we are going to stop at the mall, I got a couple of Sears gift cards in the mail from one of our credit cards rewards programs( had to use the points before the 31st of would of lost them) so I think I am going to use them to get a new set of sheets for the master bedroom, We also got 1 to Home Depot and what do you know there is a HD right across the street from the mall

His dad gets here tomorrow and is staying till Wednesday I think I am going to make a whole ham that way I will have some for New Years Day when his mom is coming

lol I have never made a whole ham before
help !!!!

I told hubby starting Jan 2 we are both going to start walking in the evenings no if's and's or but's !!!

lol he just made some noises

So what are your plans for the day ?
anyone else "day confused" ?

p.s lol little Ralph is just a snoring away in his bed next to my desk, for a little guy he sure is loud !!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2008, 07:50 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,215,464 times
Oh, I've been day confused all week! Sounds like fun, Karla. I don't think we're hitting the stores till Monday or Tuesday. Have to bring back a couple of things. I still have stuff out that I don't know where to put it. I cleaned out one cupboard, DH cleaned another, but I still have the 3 cast iron pots/pans, two hard anodized stick free pots, the grill, the ice cream maker, the set of Corning "lite" cookwear and the crock pot. Wish me luck. I have one cupboard I can clear out and I can get rid of the old food processor that we never use.

Sorry....thinking out loud! We just may have to add on.

Anyway...not sure what we're going to do today. Gotta run. Cat claw trimming time.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:18 PM

7,364 posts, read 18,354,164 times
Blanket of snow here today.
I'm taking down a few of the Christmas decorations.
I decided a couple of years ago to instead of taking them down and putting them away all at once, I'll do a little at a time.
The tree and the village will stay up but the rest of the knick knacks and whatever are going to be put away today.
Karla, nice jewelry box. 120 kinds of wood? Wow that's something.
I'm kinda mad right now at an unknown person.
This one author I'm reading has 3 books out that are a continuation. I've found 2 of the books in a half price store and finished the 2nd one yesterday. I googled the 3rd title and about the second paragraph in google, this woman starts talking about how disappointed she is because of one of the characters deaths in the story. Now it's ruined for me and I don't know if I want to order it and read it or not now. Vent over.

Old 12-27-2008, 01:57 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,733,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I googled the 3rd title and about the second paragraph in google, this woman starts talking about how disappointed she is because of one of the characters deaths in the story. Now it's ruined for me and I don't know if I want to order it and read it or not now. Vent over.
What a bummer! That wasn't very smart of her, was it? Maybe you could just get it from the library.

It's about 60-maybe warmer now, and really windy. I'll take it!

Karla-check this out! Welcome To HoneyBaked Foods, Inc. I don't know if they advertise down there, but this place is right around the corner from us pretty much, and pretty famous (and rightfully so) for some outstanding ham and other goodies! They ship all over too.

I have to get back into working out, I kinda realized that when my um...bigger jeans were...um...not! But for now, well, SOMEbody's gotta help eat that pie and stuff!

Old 12-27-2008, 03:05 PM

8,189 posts, read 29,930,218 times
Hey peeps!

We hit the beach earlier so Shadow could have a bath. We are heading back north early tomorrow morning. The truck is all loaded and gassed up. I am lookingforward to getting back to where it is not so flippin' hot. Low 80's at the end of December is waaaay to warm for me.

I will check in when I get home.

Old 12-27-2008, 04:37 PM

4,363 posts, read 8,900,789 times
Hi to all and later Merry Christmas........
I haven't been in this exercise journal for a while, as I haven't been exercising since before Thanksgiving.......I feel guilty. I am going to really try to get back on track Monday. I am typing that here, so I follow through. Nice to read all your posts. You seem like a fun bunch. The weather is so strange here. It was 72 yesterday and I had the top down on my convertible, going to all the after Christmas sales. Last night we had a tornado warning and its 40 today.....go figure. Can't get used to this Oklahoma weather!

Old 12-27-2008, 05:47 PM

7,364 posts, read 18,354,164 times
I've been trying to get back on track but see I'm not the only one having a hard time with it.
Too many sweets around and I have a sweet tooth.
Safe trip to you tomorrow Evey.

Old 12-27-2008, 06:04 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,215,464 times
Safe trip Evey.

Chickrae, welcome. It is a fun group.

I'm with y'all on the weight thing. Jan. 2, DH and I both start watching what we eat and exercising. I can't just claim PT as my exercise any more. Time to get moving! But first, that apple pie has to go...

Old 12-27-2008, 10:08 PM

4,363 posts, read 8,900,789 times
Yeah all these leftovers someone has to eat it.....pie, potatoes, gravy etc. why didn't all the relatives eat this stuff! lol

Old 12-28-2008, 04:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,589,798 times
hey all !!!

welcome Chickrae !! we do have fun here
I am so glad we are all going to be getting back on track together
lol I was "worried" that tet was going to bring out the "you know what "
"whittish" lol

Seems like we have lots of "sweets fans"
sadly the only left overs we have are the cookie kind

Evey please drive safe and I am also sick of this 80 degree crap so can I go with you !!!

Fuzzy I love Honey Baked Ham , let me tell you a funny story
Hubby was working as a meat cutter at one of those warehouse clubs while going to school, one day the guy from the HB store that is down the street came in. They had run out of hams so they bought 3 cases of the warehouse's spiral hams hmmm

I want to get a non spiral ham this time though

song I also hate when that happens I have unknowingly picked up book 2 in series first then had to go out and by 1 before I would read # 2

pattie omg you got an Ice Cream maker !!! I so wanted one I am jealous !!
Let me know how you like it !! i may just have to go get myself one if they are easy to use

it was a fun day breakfast with MIL then we went to the mall but alas it didn't open till 10 so we "had" to go next door to target I found some great deals on xmas stuff
then we hit Sears omg they had their xmas stuff anywhere from 60 to 75 % off !!!
lol I did stick to the plan and just got sheets though it was hard

put up her ceiling fan then came home and watched 3 movies

I am watching Chaos so it was fun to go over and watch him play with the toys I got him for xmas
he kept "saying" play tug aunt karla play tug !!!
lol you haven'y played tug till you have with a 100#+ dog !!!
Got a good upper body workout !!!

ok let me go start todays thread

see you all there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals