Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2009, 06:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
the dogs are all nice and quiet now that they have been fed.

I have to head over to chaos's in a little bit

Not sure what I am going to do today though the new books I got yesterday seem to be calling my name .

I do know we will be removing the sheets from the garden since I didn't get to it yesterday.

I am hoping hubby will get the 3 dimmer switches I just bought installed in the master bedroom,dining room and family room.

The contractor is stopping by this afternoon to give me estimated on replacing 2 windows the front door & the gutter downspouts

Tuesday is going to be roof day I will drop the dogs off to board at 7:30 then stop and pick up coffee and doughnuts for the "crew"

Hey it has been awhile since we have had a "special day" what do you think are we ready for one !!!

Give me some ideas on when and what you think would be fun !!!!

So how will you start you weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2009, 07:57 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
Morning peeps!

Well, our couple of days of "warm" weather have come to an abrupt end. We were almost 50 yesterday but we are in the teens with flurries right now.

Shadow was having a hard time with all of the ice that came from the snow melt. Didn't stop her from seeing the entire neighborhood. She will be getting dropped off at the farm later today for an extended sleep over while I am out of town.

I have some cleaning & packing to do.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:10 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,340,034 times
Hi everyone,
Evey, I thought you'd be gone now but it looks like you'll be having decent driving conditions when you go. Be safe.
Whiskey has pooped in his crate for the past couple of nights. He's never done that before so I'm thinking he's stressed and that's why he's doing it.
Hmmmm, special day ideas? Gotta think on that one.
You all have a great weekend. Gotta take Whiskey for another walk/run.

Old 01-24-2009, 11:27 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
I am leaving at an insanely early hour tomorrow morning. My dog sitter was not available until this afternoon and I am one of those people who have to leave for a road trip early in the morning.

Poor Whiskey. It must be hard for him.

Old 01-24-2009, 12:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Today I heard from my son from Taji, Iraq, on some computers they have on the base, they lost his 'luggage' (duffel bag) somewhere from kuwait to Baghdad International Airport to camp Stryker to where he is now. Like things aren't bad enough.

Today I did the cardio sculpt and the pilates abs, since dh went to get a haircut, 3 hours ago! Works for me.

Have a good Saturday, folks. What happened to Charley? Hmmm...guess the guys just can't handle us!

Old 01-24-2009, 03:15 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, all. Well, we're all set. Except she "forgot" to tell us that we had to put 30% down today. I was under the impression it was 10%. Let's hope the check doesn't get to the bank till Monday!

We went to Applebees afterwards to "celebrate" with the gift card we had won at the seminar. Not bad. I enjoyed it. Had the grilled shrimp/spinach salad w/bacon dressing. And we had dessert shooters. I had the apple (it was ok), DH had the key lime. Oh, and we each had 2 beers!

Old 01-24-2009, 06:25 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
I like that shrimp salad at Applebees, its one of the few things I like off the menu. Sounds like all of you have had a great start to the weekend. We are back in the cooler air so after I ran some errands I came home and took a nap and have spent the rest of the afternoon watching old movies on tv. Real lazy day!
I did not exercise yesterday or today so tomorrow I will get back into the routine, also I have been off sbd today. I made myself a 7 layer bean/chip dip and that is all I had for dinner. Guess tomorrow I had better push the exercise!
Drive carefully Evey, and everyone else have a good weekend.
Sandy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals