Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2009, 05:49 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times

Advertisements

Morning peeps!

Karla is sleeping in this morning! Yay!

It was a balmy 41 when I got up this morning, on the way to 50 this afternoon. Snow is melting like crazy & there is slush everywhere. We walked very carefully in all of that slippery mess.

I have a horse show today. I will be leaving here in a few minutes.

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2009, 06:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Morning!
I've been lazy this week, but will make up for it this weekend. Besides cleaning the car, shopping and house cleaning I don't have any exercise planned, but you never know the exercise channel is always on!
Evey, sounds as if you and hubby are putting a dent in the home repairs! When we lived in MI I always said that was what winter was for, home improvements! This way you will be ready for the beautiful Spring, Summer and Fall.
Well all have a great day, by the way Karla those were some great shots of the monarch's emerging, beautiful little critters.
Sandy

Old 02-07-2009, 11:56 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
I hear you Evey-it was 47 here around 11, and sunny too! Except there was enough of a wind to remind me it's still winter...

Today I did an arm workout and teh cardio sculpt workout, about a 1/2 hr. Might to a few more arm exercises that my son told me about. My shoulders are SO scrawny looking!

Have a good one, everybody-wherever you are! Where is everybody?

Old 02-07-2009, 01:18 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
There's something wrong in life when IN is 41 and Ohio and SW Florida are both 47 in the morning. Oh, well.

We went to the library today. Was a nice visit until a group of folks plopped down on the table next to me and started playing cards. That's ok. By then, I was just about finished anyhow.

Old 02-07-2009, 02:45 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Hey all
Well it was also 40 this morning here and had warmed up to 66 so I removed the rest of the sheets from my trees and then over at Chaos's

lol I started gazing at my flip flops If we hit the mid 70's next week they may be coming out

my exercise today consisted of spending time at the phone store getting a new cell phone
woo hoo now I can see the keys when I text !!

We have a lot of stuff on the DVR to watch so I am torn between that a a good book

gotta love the do nothing relaxing weekends !!!

Old 02-07-2009, 03:41 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Hi everyone.
Sounds like others have been lazy like me so that makes me feel better. Next week is a new week right?
Took Whiskey boy to the vet this morning for his rabie and distemper shots and he decided to take a big crap on the floor at the front desk.
He had just taken one a couple of hours earlier before we left but the girl says it happens all the time. I offered to clean it up but she went ahead and did it.
Then we went to Petsense to get him a new collar I saw last week. I think he looks handsome in an emerald green collar. Looks better than the brown one.
My exercise for today was/is going to the frig and making white russians. Been a bad week exercise wise and like I mentioned above, next week is a new week.
Happy evening to everyone.

Old 02-07-2009, 05:42 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
LOL had to smile when I read what Whiskey did at the vets office, nothing more than what all of our dogs really want to do when they go there
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals